Big Brother 14

Big Brother 14 is right around the corner!

So, yeah discuss here. Probably mostly Toad and I and a couple others, but if you watch the show feel free to discuss!

I want to so bad, but I have to wait like 6 years. According to the commercial it says "4 Big Twists, all in the first episode" or something like that.

Also, did you see the house images yet? I guess they are going to reveal the houseguests thursday.

So, they're revealing the rest of the cast today.

Not sure if you guys saw, but they posted a video somewhere that showed a new commercial with like 8 of the houseguests.

Lol, NSM, I only have to wait 4-5 years! If I get on it, I'll be sure to give a shoutout to this place. Anywho, I love this time, because it's the best time to make bets on which player you think will win in 2 months! I wonder why house dynamic it will be this year...

Oh, cool.

Anyway, houseguests have been posted on CBS page. Go check them out.

Wil...... yowza.....
Jenn...... yowza.....

Oh, and Russel Hantz's brother is on it too.

New Super Mario said:
Wil...... yowza.....

That's an understatement.

The houseguests don't look that bad.

EDIT - If Rachel and Brendan are back in the game, I might just kill them. I understand they cause drama, but I rather see Evel Dick or Jeff and Jordan.

Yeah, I like Jordan. She's funny.

I personally want Brittney from Big Brother 12 back on. She was hilarious.

They said "4 returning houseguests will compete on their own for their own prizes" or something like that.

New Super Mario said:
They said "4 returning houseguests will compete on their own for their own prizes" or something like that.

So, basically, they can come back, but they're ineligible to win?

THAT ACTUALLY MAKES A LOT OF SENSE!

Toad85 said:
New Super Mario said:

So, basically, they can come back, but they're ineligible to win?

THAT ACTUALLY MAKES A LOT OF SENSE!
Yeah.

If I had to choose 4, I'd probably go with Jeff, Jordan, Brittney and Enzo. Stay as far away from any Rachel as I can....

Evil Dick and Danielle would be cool to see again I guess.

I've only really watched BB11-13 the whole way through, but if I had to choose from them, I'd pick Adam, Enzo, Annie, and Michele.

Jordan is awesome, and Jeff is OK aside from his homophobia, but I don't think they'd bring back someone twice in a row.

I've been watching since Season 8. But I barely remember it.

Also, no way on Adam and Annie.

Adam is horrible at challenges and would be worthless. I guess the whole metal thing is funny, but still.

Annie just lacks a personality.

CBS updated the "Guess who the returning houseguests will be" page on their website, and confirmed that Evil Dick and Natalie will not return.

I don't care really, as long as Brittney is in, I'm fine.

Also, a lot of rumors say the Janelle is returning.

New Super Mario said:
Adam is horrible at challenges and would be worthless. I guess the whole metal thing is funny, but still.
Worthless, but good for ratings. He's pretty much the only reason I kept watching the show after Dominic's alliance fell.

Dominic's alliance was awful. Keith got out right away which followed the rest of the members the following weeks.

Worst alliance in Big Brother history.

6 More Days!

I'm having a party for it with my friends :P

Can't wait to crash the party! Janelle made it so close...she deserves to re-enter the house. Love to see Brittany too. Thank goodness Natalie isn't back; worst runner-up I've seen. Please don't bring in Jessie, since he has appeared so much the last 4 seasons.

I love how they did the couches this year; it looks more unified and a better angle to socialize and be cozy for the houseguests to look at each other [compared to the three-sided rectangle].

So, apparently it was leaked that the ones returning are Janelle, Brittney, Mike Boogie, and Dan.

As long as Brittney is there, I don't care about the others. I've been wanting to see Boogie in action though.

Back