Big Brother 14

BMB said:
Will warn you: I'll probably be updating a post while I'm watching it, saying "This person is back!" and "The twist is awesome!".
Yeah, I won't have access to a computer anyway. I'll post stuff when I get back tomorrow.

Anyway, from now on, anything about the show (like who won this, or what a twist was or something happened) should be put in a spoiler tag.

I don't care about things like "Oh this person is my favorite" you can leave that out of a spoiler, as long as crucial game information isn't revealed.

13 minutes!

Also, it has been confirmed and even caught on a live feed that accidently went on that those four are coming back. So happy!

Post-episode: I was glad Willie got HoH because they are already judging him based on his brother. Not saying those judgments might not come true later, but that would be such annoyance to have a target like that. I also felt bad for Jodi since she didn't even get to stay in the house for that long. That competition looked fun.

Nom predictions: I'm going to say...Frank and Ian, or Jenn. I can picture that, though he might try to take out Dan's team while they are down.

I'm fine with Jodi out.

Also, I would have rather had Shane have the HOH. I don't like Willie. You can tell how uneducated he is just by how he talks.

For nominations, I really don't know. Ian and maybe someone else? Ian recognized him and stuff, so maybe.

Ian is kinda weird. His Diary Room comments can be kinda dumb.

Can't wait for Sunday!

OFFICAL NOMINATIONS:

Frank and Kara!

EDIT - There also appears to be some competition call the coach competition. Each coach battles each other, and whoever wins gets to give immunity to one of their players.

Mike won, so he gave immunity to Ian.

BMB said:
OFFICAL NOMINATIONS:

Frank and Kara!

EDIT - There also appears to be some competition call the coach competition. Each coach battles each other, and whoever wins gets to give immunity to one of their players.

Mike won, so he gave immunity to Ian.
Fixed. Please use the Spoiler tab.

D'OH I MISSED IT.

Thank goodness for TiVo!

So, since I watch Big Brother: After Dark...got some spoilers.

Brittany and Janelle are teaming up to get rid of Mike and Dan. They are going after Kara to get rid of Dan, because of "how much money he could easily win". They want to take out Kara, then go after Danielle. They even calculated, and they have the numbers to make it to the Final 6 without losing numbers and getting those two out. They are also scared for the next Coach Competition if it is a physical one, because they know they wouldn't stand a chance.

It seems like Joe has been scheming a lot with Janelle, and Danielle trying to get to know Brittany closely. Dan and Mike haven't really made a deal without any houseguest or coach, but I'm sure they they'll pull something from their sleeves.

*OPINION* - If they don't get rid of Frank, I have a feeling that they'll regret it after this week. He seems like he's a powerful player, and nearly won the Veto.

Ian can recite all the houseguests from Season 1 all the way to the first person leaving in Big Brother 14 in the order they were evicted, including last names! Just random information I wanted to share.

OK, so I am glad about the nominations. I personally want to see Frank go. I just can't stand his hair. I like Kara though. Dan needs at least two players, even though I am rooting for Team Brittney and Janelle.

Am I the only one who thinks Janelle is REALLY ugly. I can't stand looking at her.

So, yeah, I decided to make a list of what players I like and don't like, and post comments about them. (coaches not included. You already know I like Brittney)

Ashely: Don't know her that much. I liked one of her diary comments though. So, for now, unclassified

Danielle: I like her. She's really nice and sweet. Like

Frank: Hate his hair, so no. Plus some other reasons. Not Like

Ian: Just no. Creepy. Weird. His comments are annoying. So funny watching him through the HOH room. NO WAY

Jenn: I don't like how she talks, but you know. She is kind of weird with the rock band, but for now, neutral

Joe: If his plan was to cook for everybody, than why is he throwing it away? I do like him though. I do feel bad that Ian was using his cowboy hat though..... So, for now I'll say. Like

Jojo: She's ok. Nothing special. I do see her getting fiery later though. netural

Kara: She seems like a good competitor for the girls. Like

Shane: He seems cool I guess. Like

Wil: I judged him a bit at first, but he can be kinda funny sometimes. For now, neutral

Willie: Russel's brother. I don't like the way he talks. He's ok though. neutral

For coaches, I'll just do this.

Boogie and Janelle < Dan < Brittney

I just want Ian out of the house.

Mine turn!

Ashely: Insane, but the funny kind.
Danielle: Such a sweetheart; hate if she got evicted.
Frank: Seems like a powerful player, not too bad.
Ian: A more-creeper version of me. We even both walk on our tippy-toes!
Jenn: A little scary, but she seems alright.
Joe: Loud, and does seem to waste a lot of food...
Jojo: She seems like one of those girls that would love to play guys.
Kara: Probably the strongest girl in all categories.
Shane: He reminds me of Jeff somehow...
Wil: Very funny, and surprisingly not so bad.
Willie: He seems like he's nice, and I feel bad for his Stigma.

Also, this season should be called "Janelle vs. Mike Boogie", because all summer, I know they will battle it out.

I really didn't like that comment Boogie made though. Whatever it was "Any Questions!? Any Questions!?"

Really mean.

I honestly hope he's gone first.

Hopefully Franks will leave this week and he'll be down a player.

Boogie is very self-centered when it comes to Big Brother. He thinks that he is the boss of it because he won, and anything he wins he'll boast about. I want to see him lose to Janelle.

Also, because I know too much:

The hot seat is back over Frank, as Willie told Kara to not worry about this week. Frank is most likely going to leave, because Willie knows that Frank will be after him next week. Then again, the entire house is basically after Willie. I would hate to see Kara go though, since she is actually a very good girl.

I also have some stuff that probably shouldn't be said yet since it leaked out. All I can say is that there might be a twist that we will like.

Apparently, Janelle and Brittany and their players made a deal to make the votes close 5-4 with Frank staying. However, Wil came at Willie, yelling at him because Frank said he was mocking his bombastic personality.

As I type, Willie and Frank just blew it out, and now Frank basically convinced Willie to not keep Frank and get him evicted. Joe added a few things into the conversation. Brittany crying because she had to play Willie's game and Kara crying because she think she was going.

Willie's exact words when Kara walked by: "I hope you stay."

Also, I guess someone told Joe to stay away from her coach.

Frank, Ian, and Jenn - and Joe - are the only people that I wouldn't care, but enjoy, seeing get evicted. Willie is someone I would feel a little sad to see, Ashley and Wil are the two that makes the game entertaining. JoJo and Shane I would hate to see evicted. I would hate seeing Kara evicted even more. Danielle - almost as worse as Jordan being evicted, which was the saddest eviction ever.

Anywho...

Im predicting the votes being 5-3 to evict Frank.

Back-up being 4-4 tie with Willie evicting Frank.

New Super Mario said:
I want Frank gone. In fact, I want all of Boogie's team gone. Just get him out.
Doggammit why do you always choose the opposite side of the house from me.

Last season you supported Jeff and Jordan while I backed Danielle and Dominic; this season I'm a Boogie fan and you're a Boogie hater.

Toad85 said:
New Super Mario said:
I want Frank gone. In fact, I want all of Boogie's team gone. Just get him out.
Doggammit why do you always choose the opposite side of the house from me.

Last season you supported Jeff and Jordan while I backed Danielle and Dominic; this season I'm a Boogie fan and you're a Boogie hater.
To be fair, I liked both Jeff and Jordan and Danielle and Dominic, even though I supported Jordan more.

Sorry, but I'm Team Brittney until the end. If she's out, than Dan would be a second choice, or Janelle, jut cause she hasn't won the money.

Back