SSB4 Roster

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
Dorayaki said:
Magikrazy said:
Anser said:
This again... BIRDO-IS-NOT-PART-OF-THE-YOSHI-SERIES!!!!!!
Exactly! That thing's never been in any Yoshi game.
Obviously it's not telling a fact, but a thought that the lack of partner characters in each subseries. You guys don't have to correct it.

Besides, if she gets so much hate from everyone here, why does everyone want her in Smash Bros. 4 all of a sudden?

Because everyone wants to kill her in the game

Doesn't really make sense to want a character just so that they'd be their punching bag. Though I understand some Diehards of the Nintendo/Sega competition in the 90s relished the chance to beat up Sonic in the game. (And even the vice versa for some).

Northern Verve said:
Doesn't really make sense to want a character just so that they'd be their punching bag. Though I understand some Diehards of the Nintendo/Sega competition in the 90s relished the chance to beat up Sonic in the game. (And even the vice versa for some).

It makes sense for people wanting Tingle in the game.

Here is my idea for 3rd-party characters:

• Snake
  • Sonic (with a nerfed final smash)
  • Pac-Man
  • Mega Man

I completely forgot another character.

Animal Crossing series
  • Boy/Girl

Basically if you have data of the current Animal Crossing saved in the console, your character on animal crossing will be one of the color pallet swaps, but if there isn't one then it will just be two generic boys and two generic girls for the color swap. If all four are boys in AC then it will also add two more generic girls for a total of six color swaps.

my ideal roster has banjo kazooie and I know nintendo will bribe microsoft for this there is no doubt in my mind and I am not gong to be disappointed at all

Banjo-Kazooie is not a bad idea at all. While not there, let's just also add Conker.

conker has no chance of getting in due to his games being m-rated, smash is t.

metal gear solid is different. conker has stuff about alcohol and other stuff

related: i am the great mighty poo and i am going to shit on you

Pyro said:
conker has no chance of getting in due to his games being m-rated, smash is t.

metal gear solid is different. conker has stuff about alcohol and other stuff

related: i am the great mighty poo and i am going to *bleep* on you
MG has a few language and sex references.

Back