Are you friends with anyone in this site?

BMB said:
I actually don't hate anyone here.
Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for an apology for that comment about my surgery.

Okay, now here's a list of my friends:

Smasher
YoshiGo99
Baby Luigi
Queen Boo
Magikrazy
Super Buu (GalaticPetey)
MCS
I believe I forgot someone...

Snifit said:
Smasher
Smasher

So...you consider me a friend twice?

Snifit said:
Okay, now here's a list of my friends:

Smasher
YoshiGo99
Baby Luigi
Queen Boo
Magikrazy
Smasher
Super Buu (GalaticPetey)
MCS
I believe I forgot someone...

i will make it on this list ONE DAY

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
BMB said:
I actually don't hate anyone here.
Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for an apology for that comment about my surgery.

I never said anything about your surgery. In fact, I didn't even know you had heart surgery until you brought it up last time. I'm not calling you a liar, but I'm very positive that I would never make fun of a operation of that magnitude. I do apologize ahead of time if you have proof of me saying it, though I think I would remember something like that.

Also, I have a lot of real life friends that I asked them to join the community, since I forgot to say that earlier.

BMB said:
I never said anything about your surgery. In fact, I didn't even know you had heart surgery until you brought it up last time. I'm not calling you a liar, but I'm very positive that I would never make fun of a operation of that magnitude. I do apologize ahead of time if you have proof of me saying it, though I think I would remember something like that.
You called my surgery an "injury" in that quicktopic you made a while back, which is a tremendous trivialisation of what happened to me.

Nothing else in that stupid topic offended me except that comment, seeing as I could've died on the operating table.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
BMB said:
You called my surgery an "injury" in that quicktopic you made a while back, which is a tremendous trivialisation of what happened to me.

Nothing else in that stupid topic offended me except that comment, seeing as I could've died on the operating table.

...ugh, I'm not going to get everything all started up again, since mostly everyone has moved on beyond it, so here's my best response:

I am deeply sorry for calling your life-threatening surgery as an injury in the last part I said.

Now, I believe things have derailed far enough, so let's talk about friends we made here. ;)

tumblr_lwksxov72T1qd3ss1.gif

Actually, let's see now. I've known Dippy, Jorge, Uni, and Crash for over five years. I've known Ralph, FE, and a few others for three or so.... If I were to make an actual list, though, hm...

Jorge
Dippy
Uni
Crash
Ralph
FE
Smasher
SM
There's loads of people that have joined since I've been inactive that I'd like to be friends with/get to know more, though.

I think I have a lot of friends, but I guess my best friends here would be:

Smasher
Bones
Crash
Edo
Dippy
Turb
Packy
Tucky
SpinyMaster347
Stooben
'3K
Gamefreak
Ralph

EDIT: in fact, it's so hard to put it down to just that much X_X, i guess i generally get along with most people - so here's these guys too

Blocky
Mason
Anton
Quizmo
Brock
Neptune
P_Y
Phoenix

and probably even more i've forgotten :(

Friendship is Magic

I'm also friends with Blocky. We are nice to each other.

Nobody likes me I have no friends
cry.gif

no thats not cool i think that super meany chao jerk mod is horrible get him out of here

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Paper Jorge got banned.

Trolololololololoolololooloololololololololololololololololololololololololoololoolololo

Back