Are you friends with anyone in this site?

I never did.

Oh, I guess I might have misunderstood.

I guess so. I'm still pretty sure FireEevee is a girl.

Back on topic:

Also, I'm close friends to Magikrazy.

FireEevee is male, he just set his gender to roleplay or something. Other people have done it, such as UM. Doesn't mean it's true.

I will let this go back on topic now.

FireEevee is a boy, who wants to play as a girl on some Themes, and play as a boy on some other Themes.

MKGirlism said:
FireEevee is a boy, who wants to play as a girl on some Themes, and play as a boy on some other Themes.

Role playing, pretty much.

An old forum I went on had a role playing section, where you could join role plays as characters and act out a story that you made up along the way with everyone else. Although, it was only role playing in that certain board, the rest is normal stuff. It was still fun though, and I went on their often enough to make friends through the role plays.

I'm not roleplaying. There's absolutely nothing false in my profile.

Okay guys, let's put this thread on the right track, shall we?

derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

But okay then, I think I have to research whoever likes me or not.
I mean, there are plenty of people gone/new, since November 2011.

Which ones?

The one you posted, one in the Luigi's Mansion 2 topic and a few in Random Images. Not all are not there, just a few.

Now I see it doesn't work for me neither anymore.
I'll try to not Hot Link anymore, next time.

That picture atleast explained everthing.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I'm not roleplaying. There's absolutely nothing false in my profile.
my apologies for using a TVTrope here

but that's a Suspiciously Specific Denial right there

inb4youdontsay

Or it could be a subtle insight into the deepest, most hidden parts of my psyche. Make your choice, but the wrong choice will kill us all.

I have a lot of friends, give or take. I respect a lot of people, than neutral about some, and I actually don't hate anyone here. I'm sure some relationships are not mutual. :P

You know you are one of my close friends if you get like 10 PMs from me a week about random stuff. ;)

My best friend here is FunkyK38, because I talk to her nonstop, and actually met her in person.

Everyone on this list i consider a forum friend

Allan
Nabber
NintendoQueen
NSY
Severus Snape
Smasher
Super Buu
Supremo
timaeusTestified
Toad85
Touko Fukawa