Are you friends with anyone in this site?

The only user I used to not like I think I am now at least neutral with.

I really can't think of anyone I particularly dislike.

I'm friends with pretty much everyone here. I have no need to dislike anyone.

I consider everybody who wants to be my friend as my friend.

Then we have the people who I consider better friends, those being a completely different story. Not going to specify anybody here, they already know about it.

Tabuu and I are pretty much the best friends ever for some reason. >_>

Other than that I'm friends with a bunch of people that I'm not going to take the time to list because like Mason said I don't want to leave anyone out.

I'm closest to Tabuu, which is to say, I'm not particularly close to anyone. But there are a lot of users that I like, not going to say names though.

Well, I'm a friend to Lemmy Koopa Girl.

I'm close friends to Baby Luigi, we have some things in common.

Several people, but I'm not going to list any of them, because knowing me I will accidentally leave someone out, which would royally suck. That's why I don't keep friends lists anymore. <_>

Although I'm going to list 2257 regardless. Hi 2257 <3

Per GreenDisaster. I doubt anyone sees me as a friend, probably more like "Magikrazy? Yeah, I know him. He's ok".

I love how no one wants to admit who they are friends with on here. What's wrong with showing some love to your friends out there? Sheesh.

Mason is probably the one I've befriended the most on here. He's very awesome, and I really do enjoy talking to him. :]

NintendoQueen said:
I love how no one wants to admit who they are friends with on here. What's wrong with showing some love to your friends out there? Sheesh.

Mason is probably the one I've befriended the most on here. He's very awesome, and I really do enjoy talking to him. :]

Because they don't want to hurt the other people's feelings most likely.

People used to like me, before I left.
It looks like nobody likes my return.

Well actually, neither I can decide who I'd pick up.

MKGirlism said:
People used to like me, before I left.
It looks like nobody likes my return.

Well actually, neither I can decide who I'd pick up.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Since that probably isn't true.

Oi, what am I, chopped liver? I invited you back here, sheila.

I guess you're right.
But who's that Sheila you keep talking about?

Yeah, 'sheila' is just the female equivalent of 'bloke'; more silly Aussie slang.

Just for you; we call Italians and Greeks 'wogs', Dutch 'clog wogs', and Americans 'sepos'.

NintendoQueen said:

I'd gladly go out and shower all of my friends with the love and admiration I think they deserve, but writing a public list of friends usually just causes trouble and generally isn't worth it. Occasionally there's people in any given group of peers that you might think are very nice, but you don't consider them as close as your other acquaintances for whatever reasons. Those people, if there's a lot of them, tend to slip your mind when you're writing a friend list.

If you are particularly unlucky, the person you left out might have actually considered you a friend, and you have just now hurt their feelings and became a jerk just so you could make some post. Stuff like that leads to feelings of resentment, and once resentment is there, it becomes easier to accumulate even more resentment, which eventually might lead to, what could have become a friendship in the future, blowing up in your face.

For me, that's too much risk for essentially no gain, and I assume that this is also the reason of everyone else who doesn't want to keep a public friends list. It's not that they don't want to show their friends some appreciation. It's that they don't want to hurt anyone else (and by extension involve themselves into flamewars, PM harassment, being the center of rumors, etc. All of which are things that have already happened at some point).

Alternatively, just do what I did and stick to established "groupings".

I'm secretly friends with everyone, but I'm sure they mentioned me...

*Ctrl + F*
*No matches found*

:'(

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
NintendoQueen said:

I'd gladly go out and shower all of my friends with the love and admiration I think they deserve, but writing a public list of friends usually just causes trouble and generally isn't worth it. Occasionally there's people in any given group of peers that you might think are very nice, but you don't consider them as close as your other acquaintances for whatever reasons. Those people, if there's a lot of them, tend to slip your mind when you're writing a friend list.

If you are particularly unlucky, the person you left out might have actually considered you a friend, and you have just now hurt their feelings and became a jerk just so you could make some post. Stuff like that leads to feelings of resentment, and once resentment is there, it becomes easier to accumulate even more resentment, which eventually might lead to, what could have become a friendship in the future, blowing up in your face.

For me, that's too much risk for essentially no gain, and I assume that this is also the reason of everyone else who doesn't want to keep a public friends list. It's not that they don't want to show their friends some appreciation. It's that they don't want to hurt anyone else (and by extension involve themselves into flamewars, PM harassment, being the center of rumors, etc. All of which are things that have already happened at some point).

You are right. I never thought of it that way. There is someone I considered a friend on here, and they didn't list me, and I do feel a little upset about it to be completely honest.

I seriously have made many friends on this forum, and you guys know who you are. I like to seek out my friends on Skype and Facebook, and some of you are more fun to talk to than people I've met in real life. I just wish I could get a chance to meet my friends here and hang out with them.
Also, my friends are those who I take the time to talk to outside of the forum, and those who take the time to talk to me outside the forum. I cannot emphasize how much some of you mean to me.

And also, I am a very friendly, social person. So just because I haven't really talked to you yet on here, doesn't mean we cannot be friends. I like making friends in real life and online. People mean a lot to me. And I cannot say I've made any enemies on here. With the people I was upset with, I took the time to talk to them and make things "right" or "ok" between us---I hope.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:

For instance:

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
My best friends are Stooben and 2257. As much as some of the Bros (Uniju, Groden, TheFreshPrince, Toadbert, Turb, and Snack) irritate me at times, they're cool guys and a riot to play games with. Also, I adore Blocky with all my heart.

:''''''(

silly Reizy, we actually hate each other. It's our own special kind of love.

I just realized that I wrote a, by comparison, relatively huge speech about friendship.

That stupid Makoto Naegi and his nonsense must be rubbing off on me. I am going to shun him with cold indifference.

Back