WarioWare Smooth Moves DIY

Alisbet

The Brave
You know WarioWare DIY, right? It was a great game where you had the chance to design your own Microgames and share them with the world. Now, if you had the chance to design your own Microgame utilising the Wii controls, what it would be like? Mine would most likely involve picking something up.

That doesn't actually utilize Wii's controls, it simply lets you play games on your Wii that you made on your DS, So it doesn't really count as being a game like Smooth Moves DIY.

SKmarioman said:
That doesn't actually utilize Wii's controls, it simply lets you play games on your Wii that you made on your DS, So it doesn't really count as being a game like Smooth Moves DIY.

That's well spoken.

Alright, it's time to put in some games. This microgame is titled as The Crossing and the form is The Boxer. Basically you have to turn a lever to make the bridge lower. In the harder levels, the lever requires more turns.

Besides making new micro games, it would also be cool to have new Forms for us to try. One of these new Forms would be the Weather Vane and it has you holding the Wiimote from below with two fingers.

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS

i'm sorry i'm kind of angry and happy today

Creeper said:
WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS

i'm sorry i'm kind of angry and happy today

Maybe he wants to bring his topic back to discussion?

Back