3DS XL Revealed

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
Yeah, this thing was announced on Nintendo Direct.

3DS_and_3DS_LL.jpg

It's beautiful, but I probably won't buy one anytime soon. I'm satisfied with my current 3DS.

This is incredibly stupid. There is no way I'm paying two hundred dollars just for bigger screens.

well, bigger screens and longer battery life is a nice plus, but I'm curious as to why they left out a second circle pad, a circle pad pro XL just sounds unnecessary.

Pointless revision is pointless.

Also, the reason they don't have a second Circle Pad built in is because then more developers would use it when the 3DS needs an extra peripheral to play it. At least, that's what I think.

I knew this was coming. And I am not going to buy it, because doing so would be pointless.

Iron Will said:
well, bigger screens and longer battery life is a nice plus, but I'm curious as to why they left out a second circle pad, a circle pad pro XL just sounds unnecessary.
Sums up my thoughts on this. I think they're really testing how much people will buy.

Byakuya Togami said:
This is incredibly stupid. There is no way I'm paying two hundred dollars just for bigger screens.
It's another version of the same thing just like the Game Boy Pocket or the top-loading NES. Nothing to get in a fuss about. Of course you're not going to buy another 3DS if you already own one.

Awesome Koopa said:
I knew this was coming. And I am not going to buy it, because doing so would be pointless.
Same, plus I'm happy with my regular one.

Uniju said:
Byakuya Togami said:
It's another version of the same thing just like the Game Boy Pocket or the top-loading NES. Nothing to get in a fuss about. Of course you're not going to buy another 3DS if you already own one.

I'm also confused as to why Nintendo's doing this. The thing's barely been out for a year.

I think they should have done it earlier. Big-handed, bad-eyed people have long been discrimated against in the realm of handhelds.

The bigger screens are really the only attraction for the handheld if eye problems still continue to be a problem with the 3DS. However in my opinion, the 3DS XL really does look rather bulky and it somewhat defeats the purpose of the handheld system being convenient and easy to carry.

I personally would stick to the 3DS even with the stretched out screens. The 3DS XL looks a tad too big for my tastes.

Iron Will said:

Exactly my thoughts on this

Baby Luigi said:
Iron Will said:

Exactly my thoughts on this

I also agree with this statement

Back