3DS XL Revealed

Its up to you: Normal is more portable and cheaper and XL is bigger and probably improved/larger graphics to an extent.

timaeusTestified said:
Its up to you: Normal is more portable and cheaper and XL is bigger and probably improved/larger graphics to an extent.

XL also has better battery life

Mason said:
I don't have a 3DS yet. Which one should I buy?
Personally, I think the original is better. The extra battery life it gives you isn't even that much of a difference as far as I have heard. If you have big hands or something, that yeah, get the XL.

New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
Personally, I think the original is better. The extra battery life it gives you isn't even that much of a difference as far as I have heard. If you have big hands or something, that yeah, get the XL.

XL has a bigger screen, which probably is another advantage.

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:
Mason said:

XL has a bigger screen, which probably is another advantage.
I saw reviews stating the XL screen is better and less tiring for the eyes.

I guess because it's bigger, you squint less often, creating less eyestrain.

Nope. I have long fingers, but they're thin so a small system isn't really a problem. As far as eyestrain goes, I've never had a problem with any size screen (and I have horrible eyesight); it's the distance of the screen that causes problems for me. So I'm fine with the original.

Squinting isn't usually the problem when it comes to being on front of a screen for long periods of time. It usually stem from the fact that they usually blink less often which causes poor vision, dry eyes, and eye strain.

Back