Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Karn

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Steve Harvey

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
For me it's a tie between Richard Dawson and Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey always makes you crack up (especially this), while Richard Dawson was a classic. Rest his soul, too. :'( I've only seen a Louie Anderson Family Feud one time when they were airing a Family Feud marathon on GSN, so I can't really judge his hosting accurately. I've seen a few with Combs and many with O'Hurley and Karn.

I've seen episodes from Dawson onward, and my favorite host would have to be Richard Karn (Dawson is a very close second). I never liked Louie.

GreenDisaster said:
Richard Karn. He's simply the one I grew up with.

basically this.

Just reset the poll so more people can vote (and also so I could change my vote). I can easily say that Steve Harvey has become my favorite host now, it's not even a tie anymore. His antics are unmatched by any other Family Feud host and he has the most memorable moments among them.

Steve Harvey is good, but Richard Dawson is better

I don't remember much Ray Combs and never heard of the others

I never seen an Anderson episode. Why the fuck they never air one anyway? I like the the Steve Harvey and Richard Karn episodes. I havent seen too many John O Hurley episodes to know if I like them or not.

Majora's Mask said:
I never seen an Anderson episode. Why the fuck they never air one anyway? I like the the Steve Harvey and Richard Karn episodes. I havent seen too many John O Hurley episodes to know if I like them or not.

I wonder that too sometimes, but then again I believe he hosted for the shortest amount of time out of any of the hosts (from 1999-2002, only 4 years). Maybe he just wasn't popular with the viewers or they don't have the license to show them. The only hosts I still see on GSN are Harvey, O'Hurley, and Karn. When I was in elementary school, I would see Dawson and Combs re-runs frequently, but now I never see them (which is a shame, because the Dawson version is the first version I ever saw, and he was a great host)

my dad thinks Steve Harvey is worst

Magikrazy said:
They don't show Dawson's first run anymore?

That's a shame.

they might on a game show channel i get but i haven't seen it

Magikrazy said:
They don't show Dawson's first run anymore?

That's a shame.

Nope. I was reading the GSN Wikipedia article, apparently this is the deal:

On March 20, 2013, GSN announced that it had acquired 65 episodes of the 1980s version of the NBC game show Sale of the Century, as well as "New to GSN" episodes of Press Your Luck. It was also announced that the Richard Dawson version of Family Feud would be leaving the schedule for the first time in network history.

From Fremantle, the network licenses Match Game (Rayburn), Family Feud (Karn, O'Hurley & Harvey), Card Sharks (Eubanks), Press Your Luck, and Sale of the Century.

I think before they took Dawson's run off, they only showed it very early in the morning in the block of older game shows (like Match Game, Card Sharks, etc.)

MCS said:
On March 20, 2013, GSN announced that it had acquired 65 episodes of the 1980s version of the NBC game show Sale of the Century, as well as "New to GSN" episodes of Press Your Luck. It was also announced that the Richard Dawson version of Family Feud would be leaving the schedule for the first time in network history.
No more alligators on TV anymore. Dawson episodes are good too, they need to put them back though.

Steve Harvey he's the funnyest of them all! :peach: 8) :peach: :peach:

Back