Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Gogeta said:
Everything but pretzels.
Your opinion is wrong!!

Well, maybe. It depends on which flavor you have. Chocolate Peanut Butter, Muddy Buddies, and Honey Nut are the absolute best. It's a shame that Chocolate Peanut Butter is the most difficult to find :(

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
One does not simply isolate a portion of the masterpiece that is Chex Mix as superior to the other portions.

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Rye Chips from the original and the entire Spicy (green bag) and Muddy Buddies bag.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
The pretzels.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
If one part of Chex Mix was better than the rest, it wouldn't be Chex Mix. They would have taken the other parts out and made it Chex One Thing. But they haven't done that, because there isn't one best part.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Uniju said:
If one part of Chex Mix was better than the rest, it wouldn't be Chex Mix. They would have taken the other parts out and made it Chex One Thing. But they haven't done that, because there isn't one best part.

BEHOLD THE FUTURE

Everything except pretzels is okay in my book. And I don't like any sweet flavors.

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
I haven't had Chex Mix in a while, so i don't remember.

Though I do remember those dark brown Chex.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Why does everyone hate the pretzels?!

Anyway I also like those waffle shaped things or whatever. The part that's in the cereal too.

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Those square chex things. I like them the most when they have those tasty spices on them. Also the bread chip things are good

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
YoshiGo99 said:
Those square chex things. I like them the most when they have those tasty spices on them.
I love those, and that's what I meant.

YoshiGo99 said:
Also the bread chip things are good
To me I hate those.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Pretzels for me. Don't really care for much else.

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
In the Cheddar flavor, Cheese Nips, of course.

Puddin

eat the rich
All of it. I'd have Chex every night if I could. I'd love to have Chex all night long, every single night.

Quickie-la

Clusterfucked
I'm not sure which is my favorite part of Chex Mix. It's probably a tie between the pieces of rye and the little squiggly breadsticks.