What's the best part of Chex Mix?

either the Peanut Butter or Muddy Buddies flavors are the best

Gogeta said:
Everything but pretzels.

Your opinion is wrong!!

Well, maybe. It depends on which flavor you have. Chocolate Peanut Butter, Muddy Buddies, and Honey Nut are the absolute best. It's a shame that Chocolate Peanut Butter is the most difficult to find :(

One does not simply isolate a portion of the masterpiece that is Chex Mix as superior to the other portions.

Rye Chips from the original and the entire Spicy (green bag) and Muddy Buddies bag.

The pretzels.

If one part of Chex Mix was better than the rest, it wouldn't be Chex Mix. They would have taken the other parts out and made it Chex One Thing. But they haven't done that, because there isn't one best part.

Uniju said:
If one part of Chex Mix was better than the rest, it wouldn't be Chex Mix. They would have taken the other parts out and made it Chex One Thing. But they haven't done that, because there isn't one best part.

Simply%20Chex%20Snack%20Mix%20-%20Cheddar%201.jpg

BEHOLD THE FUTURE

Everything except pretzels is okay in my book. And I don't like any sweet flavors.

Why does everyone hate the pretzels?!

Anyway I also like those waffle shaped things or whatever. The part that's in the cereal too.

YoshiGo99 said:
Those square chex things. I like them the most when they have those tasty spices on them.
I love those, and that's what I meant.

YoshiGo99 said:
Also the bread chip things are good
To me I hate those.

Pretzels for me. Don't really care for much else.

In the Cheddar flavor, Cheese Nips, of course.

I'm not sure which is my favorite part of Chex Mix. It's probably a tie between the pieces of rye and the little squiggly breadsticks.

Back