Underrated Games

Purple Yoshi

King Bowser
So, yeah, what's a game YOU think is underrated. And I don't mean 'cult classics', so sorry, something Psychonauts does not count. People liked the game, it just didn't sell well.

Solar 2 is the bomb, everyone should play that now. It's on Steam, go get it.

Wario's Woods

Very unique game, but just never received the attention it deserved (like how Dr. Mario did).

Spore

I can easily get around the bugs and glitches, but this game is like, one of the most customizable you can get in regards to creating things. I never hear talk about it or even mention of it.

Ristar on Sega Genesis. This game is AMAZING, yet nobody talks about it, and it didn't even make Screwattack's Top 20 Genesis Games.

Crash Twinsanity. I always get irritated when people worship the Naughty Dog titles and lump Twinsanity in with the publicly-bad Crash Bandicoot games.

Plok: amazing music, totally self-centred main character and a plot that doesn't make much sense at all as it mainly involves in flags. Oh, and the game is super challenging.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Everybody talks about Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story, but never this one.

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.

I never hear anything about this. Ever. Sure it takes some getting used too (took me half an hour to learn how to turn and stuff) but its pretty amazing when you get the controls good. That and there's so many boards to choose from, each with different design and abilities. Not the best, but good.

I think maybe Luigi's Mansion.

Nobody I know besides my friend and former neighbor who has it, ever talks about it! Nobody besides her even mentions it!
:(

Count Mario said:
Crash Twinsanity. I always get irritated when people worship the Naughty Dog titles and lump Twinsanity in with the publicly-bad Crash Bandicoot games.
This and Shadow the Hedgehog

Fire Emblem games. They don't make enough sales in North America. Awakening is barely making it here.

Awesome Koopa said:
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Everybody talks about Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story, but never this one.

Oh yes. Elder Princess Shroob was the most EPIC boss evar.

I'll second Shadow, Ristar, and Crash Twinsanity. I found those three to be pretty fun.

Painkiller is one of the greatest, dumbest, and all-around most awesome first-person shooters ever made. And so few people seem to play it. Sadness.

Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Everyone says the rabbids ruined Rayman :(

IceShadow1199 said:
Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Everyone says the rabbids ruined Rayman :(
I think it was a decent game and I don't think the game is specifically why people hate the Rabbids. People hate the Rabbids because after that game, Ubisoft only made Rabbid games and not Rayman for years.

Back