The difficult bosses thread

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Anyway Bowser from NSMBW was somewhat difficult mainly because if you mess up in the second half, you'll back to the beginning.
That's actually not true. My mom took 100 tries or so on the second half, and she just went from right outside his door (The midway flag)
Edit: Crap! I put that inside a quote! Ignore that, and I think I fixed it :-\

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
NSY said:
Anyway Bowser from NSMBW was somewhat difficult mainly because if you mess up in the second half, you'll back to the beginning.
That's actually not true. My mom took 100 tries or so on the second half, and she just went from right outside his door (The midway flag)
I mean the beginning of the battle.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Well since this is now in Video Games I can now say these bosses I find hard off the top of my head

Drain Damage (Crash WoC)
Perfect Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed)
Twinkle Snow boss (Sonic Advance 3)
I was in joy when finally I beat that boss, took me months.

You have Advance 3?

Also the boss of Pirate Storm in Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I found Crystal King to be really hard!

And this is coming from the guy who beat Huff N. Puff on my first try.

Guardian from Star Fox 2, I kept losing him and Andross because I need to use boost all of times to catch up with him also shooting his real cube form inside his head

NSY said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
NSY said:
I mean the beginning of the battle.
You mean before you press the switch?

Anyways, I suck at video games so in NSMBWii, the 2nd Larry battle was semi-hard for me, and that's as far as I've gotten, so I'm sure I'm in for a surprise lol.

Yoshidude99 said:
Well since this is now in Video Games I can now say these bosses I find hard off the top of my head

Drain Damage (Crash WoC)
A prime example of why I hate QTEs in video games as I think they are cheap and don't truly reflect much skill. I don't mind them popping up occasionally, but not total dependence on them like Unleashed had.

Count Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Drain Damage (Crash WoC)
A prime example of why I hate QTEs in video games as I think they are cheap and don't truly reflect much skill. I don't mind them popping up occasionally, but not total dependence on them like Unleashed had.
What are QTES?

Nearly all the bosses in Xenoblade Chronicles are extremely hard, but the hardest one is by far Lorithia. Took me countless tries and hours and hours of level grinding. Probably one of the hardest bosses I've ever faced.

And let's not forget Giga Bowser from SSBM. Still never beat him or Ganondorf and Mewtwo.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Nearly all the bosses in Xenoblade Chronicles are extremely hard, but the hardest one is by far Lorithia. Took me countless tries and hours and hours of level grinding. Probably one of the hardest bosses I've ever faced.

And let's not forget Giga Bowser from SSBM. Still never beat him or Ganondorf and Mewtwo.

Use Master Hand glitch

Cloud N. Candy IS THE HARDEST BOSS EVER I MEAN GUYS HE'S “Slurpity-slurp. I'm so sweet, you can't lick me! Burrrp!”

Yoshidude99 said:
What are QTES?

I'm going to make an educated guess and say Quick Time Events, which basically amount to interactive cutscenes.

Also, I had difficulty fighting Orochi in Ōkami.

QTEs are probably one of the worst game mechanics ever invented. God, I hate them.

Byakuya Togami said:
Yoshidude99 said:
What are QTES?

I'm going to make an educated guess and say Quick Time Events, which basically amount to interactive cutscenes.

Also, I had difficulty fighting Orochi in Ōkami.
Oh those. They gave me trouble when I first fought Kota in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
QTEs are probably one of the worst game mechanics ever invented. God, I hate them.
They are just so easy to screw up.

Back