Who here sucked at Melee but became good at Brawl?

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
I sucked at Melee entirely. i was horrible with everyone. i used to use Kirby in Melee, but that didn't work. Then the Yellow Mario ... that didn't work. But once i got online with wario ... i became complete

Anyonelse have this problem in melee but became better in Brawl?

WarioLoaf said:
I sucked at Melee entirely. i was horrible with everyone. i used to use Kirby in Melee, but that didn't work. Then the Yellow Mario ... that didn't work. But once i got online with wario ... i became complete

Anyonelse have this problem in melee but became better in Brawl?

Maybe I, Melee's controls where horrible. (not to say something about :mario: :yoshi: :bowser: :peach: :dk: :drmario:) (meanwhile :luigi: was good!) (believe me I can control clones better then the originals)

I don't know why I post here...

I'M GOOD AT ALL THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
I don't know why I post here...

I'M GOOD AT ALL THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I never even played Super Smash Bros. :(

:O

I like using the Wii remote and nuchuck to play. I could prolly pay just as good with the gc controller, but that feels like your playing the same friggen near-decade old game!!!

What do you guys perfer to use?

Uniju said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
I like using the Wii remote and nuchuck to play. I could prolly pay just as good with the gc controller, but that feels like your playing the same friggen near-decade old game!!!

What do you guys perfer to use?

I totally agree about using the GCN Controller. <_< The entire game feels like Melee with new stages and characters, final smashes, and Pokemon that don't look like Pokemon(assist trophies >_>). BTW, I use just the Wii-Remote.

Like using the GC controller... I've tried the Wii Remote, but it was a bit hard to control...

I found that while I had trouble using the Ice Climbers in Melee, I fare much better with them in Brawl.

Booster: That's because Ice Climbers sucked in Melee, but now they've been buffed in Brawl. Same with Kirby and Pikachu.

I pwned at Melee, and I kick even more ass at Brawl. SSB64 was far too slow for me.

Now, I'm trying to master Lucario and Wolf. Meta Knight isn't as good as I had hoped he would be.

Master Lucario said:
Booster: That's because Ice Climbers sucked in Melee, but now they've been buffed in Brawl. Same with Kirby and Pikachu.

I pwned at Melee, and I kick even more ass at Brawl. SSB64 was far too slow for me.

Now, I'm trying to master Lucario and Wolf. Meta Knight isn't as good as I had hoped he would be.

Already mastered almost all the characters. I can't handle Wolf, Toon Link, & sometimes Ike. But I seem to control Ike better now.

META KNIGHT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!11

Master Lucario said:

Wolf and Lucario are easy to master. Also, Meta Knight is so broken (in a good way), that I have NO idea what you are talking about.

I never said that MK wasn't good. I said that he isn't as good as I had hoped he would be. I know he's fast. But he lacks a move that can KO.

I pwn at all 3 ssb's

i great w/ every character (w/ the eception of pokemon trainer and lucus and jiglypuff sometimes)

crystalking said:
I pwn at all 3 ssb's

i great w/ every character (w/ the eception of pokemon trainer and lucus and jiglypuff sometimes)

I doubt you can handle the big W

crystalking said:
I pwn at all 3 ssb's

I usually only use Pokemon Trainer's Squirtle & Charizard. Ivysaur kinda gets a bit confusing...

I already mastered Lucas.

Haven't played as Jigg's yet

I played roy/marth in melee but then play as lucario, meta knight, pit, and marth in brawl

I was good at all SSBs, but since they made Kirby suck in Melee, I sucked as him even though he was my best in the original. Now in Brawl, it seems they made him a bit better, or something, and now he's my best again :)

Back