Who here sucked at Melee but became good at Brawl?

Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Free Loader said:
Xpike said:
Cowards use Smash Balls, if can win without one then you're a good player

I always play with Smash Balls turned off. :3

I always have all items off; since I want every match to be a fair match; not a match with items like bombs or invincability (spelt wrong; didn't I?), or any other items. I do, however, play with items sometimes.

I play with items turned on sometimes. I want matches to be fun and not fair. :p

especially since even at L9, some CPUs are too dumb to use items (Bumper ftw!)

Level 9 CPUs are too stupid on my Diamond stage; especially going against me. Give them 2 minutes at the start; and they're gone.

But I think its because of the Diamond stage being so freakin' hard. You have dropping platforms that lead only into: a spring, a very very small platform... and that's it. Inside the diamond is freakin' very hard. If you fall from the dropping platforms; you're only way to survive is to jump to the springs that are a few feet away.

MegaMario9910 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Free Loader said:
Xpike said:

I always have all items off; since I want every match to be a fair match; not a match with items like bombs or invincability (spelt wrong; didn't I?), or any other items. I do, however, play with items sometimes.

I play with items turned on sometimes. I want matches to be fun and not fair. :p

Level 9 CPUs are too stupid on my Diamond stage; especially going against me. Give them 2 minutes at the start; and they're gone.

But I think its because of the Diamond stage being so freakin' hard. You have dropping platforms that lead only into: a spring, a very very small platform... and that's it. Inside the diamond is freakin' very hard. If you fall from the dropping platforms; you're only way to survive is to jump to the springs that are a few feet away.

Oh, I have a stage called "Blue Wonder Power" in which the bottom floor is all dropping platforms that lead to a spike pit....

lets just say I've seen plenty of CPUs come out with 999 damage <_<

Rosalina Spalko said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Free Loader said:
Xpike said:

Oh, I have a stage called "Blue Wonder Power" in which the bottom floor is all dropping platforms that lead to a spike pit....

lets just say I've seen plenty of CPUs come out with 999 damage <_<

Same with... a lot of mtsgaes, actually.

And in one; everyone encluding myself comes out with 999 damage; 'cept I head in there to attack them: aerial-wise.

Dun get me started with my Mirror World stage. There's only six drop-through platforms... that's it.

Back