Who thinks Wario's original clothes should be his default outfit in Brawl?

see subject

• They most certainly should

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No. I like WarioWare.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It doesn't matter much to me since you can use both anyways

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wario's creator died in a car accident in 1997.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
:wario:Personally, I think Wario's default getup for Brawl should be his original, traditional getup. Don't get me wrong I like WarioWare, but for the default clothes doesn't it make more sence to use his traditional overalls?!!!

You can still use both tho by clicking on Wario a few times to get his original. That is what I always use most of the time. Wario is the character I am the best as at Brawl I have already whopped my friends with him. I think that Nintendo made him so good to make up for their neglecting of him all those years not mash Bros. :wario:

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
:wario:Personally, I think Wario's default getup for Brawl should be his original, traditional getup. Don't get me wrong I like WarioWare, but for the default clothes doesn't it make more sence to use his traditional overalls?!!!

You can still use both tho by clicking on Wario a few times to get his original. That is what I always use most of the time. Wario is the character I am the best as at Brawl I have already whopped my friends with him. I think that Nintendo made him so good to make up for their neglecting of him all those years not mash Bros. :wario:

Me and yo uhave so much in common .i whoop my friends with him too. i agree overalls Wario should be his default but WarioWare is his signature game.

Ur right. I thought that the WarioLand series used to be his signature games.

WarioLoaf said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

Me and yo uhave so much in common .i whoop my friends with him too. i agree overalls Wario should be his default but WarioWare is his signature game.

Its kinda hard controling him. He moves differently then I thought he would...

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Ur right. I thought that the WarioLand series used to be his signature games.

I thought WarioLand was his sig game series too but combine sales and ratings WarioWare outdoes WLand. IMO though Wario Land > WarioWare.

Ashley's hotttt

Meh, I like both. Doesn't matter for me anyway.

Back