Who thinks Wario's original clothes should be his default outfit in Brawl?

see subject

  • They most certainly should

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No. I like WarioWare.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It doesn't matter much to me since you can use both anyways

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Don't care.

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wario's creator died in a car accident in 1997.

    Votes: 3 15.0%

  • Total voters
    20

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
:wario:Personally, I think Wario's default getup for Brawl should be his original, traditional getup. Don't get me wrong I like WarioWare, but for the default clothes doesn't it make more sence to use his traditional overalls?!!!

You can still use both tho by clicking on Wario a few times to get his original. That is what I always use most of the time. Wario is the character I am the best as at Brawl I have already whopped my friends with him. I think that Nintendo made him so good to make up for their neglecting of him all those years not mash Bros. :wario:
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
STRING IS MOAR INTERESTING THAN WARIO

Brawl is already out. Deal with it.
 

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
:wario:Personally, I think Wario's default getup for Brawl should be his original, traditional getup. Don't get me wrong I like WarioWare, but for the default clothes doesn't it make more sence to use his traditional overalls?!!!

You can still use both tho by clicking on Wario a few times to get his original. That is what I always use most of the time. Wario is the character I am the best as at Brawl I have already whopped my friends with him. I think that Nintendo made him so good to make up for their neglecting of him all those years not mash Bros. :wario:
Me and yo uhave so much in common .i whoop my friends with him too. i agree overalls Wario should be his default but WarioWare is his signature game.
 

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Ur right. I thought that the WarioLand series used to be his signature games.
 

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
Pronouns
He/him
WarioLoaf said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
:wario:Personally, I think Wario's default getup for Brawl should be his original, traditional getup. Don't get me wrong I like WarioWare, but for the default clothes doesn't it make more sence to use his traditional overalls?!!!

You can still use both tho by clicking on Wario a few times to get his original. That is what I always use most of the time. Wario is the character I am the best as at Brawl I have already whopped my friends with him. I think that Nintendo made him so good to make up for their neglecting of him all those years not mash Bros. :wario:
Me and yo uhave so much in common .i whoop my friends with him too. i agree overalls Wario should be his default but WarioWare is his signature game.
Its kinda hard controling him. He moves differently then I thought he would...
 

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Ur right. I thought that the WarioLand series used to be his signature games.
I thought WarioLand was his sig game series too but combine sales and ratings WarioWare outdoes WLand. IMO though Wario Land > WarioWare.
 

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Ashley's hotttt
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Meh, I like both. Doesn't matter for me anyway.
 
Top