Man Shoots 4-Year-Old Boy He Thought Was Gay

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff

Okay, I don't care what anyone says about anything related to religion, sexual-orientation, politics, or what have you, this is THE worst thing to EVER happen in recent history. PERIOD! :mad:

And while I would PREFER to let the fact that a 4-YEAR-OLD CHILD, who hadn't even hit puberty and even THEN would be uncertain about those kinds of things, getting killed be enough to say screw this guy and screw anyone who thinks, even for a second, that this guy MIGHT have been in the right, I still feel the need to say, do you see how far all this anti-gay hatred has gone?
 

Scarecrow von Steuben

I'm very friendly.
Smashgoom202 said:
this is THE worst thing to EVER happen in recent history. PERIOD! :mad:
No, it isn't. It is without a doubt one of the most horrific things ever done out of homophobia, but it's absurdly naive to say it's THE worst thing to EVER happen in recent history. Have you turned on the news lately? Have you read the paper? Have you been living under a rock?




On-topic: I really have nothing to say about this. It speaks for itself. People are insane.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
The Syrian uprising anyone you know that thing where the governemnt kills it's own people yeah that's way worse then this.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
"Peter Lucas Moses refers to himself as a radical religious person who is affiliated with the Black Hebrews."

That explains a lot. Yet another example of an individual using his beliefs as justification for irrational and illegal activity.
 

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
Smashgoom202 said:
this is THE worst thing to EVER happen in recent history. PERIOD! :mad:
No, it isn't. It is without a doubt one of the most horrific things ever done out of homophobia, but it's absurdly naive to say it's THE worst thing to EVER happen in recent history. Have you turned on the news lately? Have you read the paper? Have you been living under a rock?
I might not keep up with "the times" as well as I should, but I feel like it's going to be hard to top something like this. I really don't like this because a.) a child was murdered and b.) he was murdered because the murderer thought he was gay. The second part is so offensive on so many levels I don't even know where to start. I mean, first of all, how can you tell someone is gay at that age? Second, even if he WAS gay, that's no justification at ALL to murder someone, ESPECIALLY someone that young. Some people think that it's just an excuse to hide another motivation for killing that poor kid, and in my eyes, that's even WORST! What kind of terrible person do you have to be to see "being gay" as any kind of justification for murder?

...Half the country, apparently. :/

Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
The Syrian uprising anyone you know that thing where the governemnt kills it's own people yeah that's way worse then this.
Okay, I'll admit, that IS terrible, but somehow I just can't get as angry about that as I do this. Yeah, maybe it's because I'm not in any way connected to it, and I just found this out (sorry), but I feel like this is slightly worse, because it happened in my country, where we should be FREE from psychos like this, or even the psychos running Syria.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Smashgoom202 said:
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
The Syrian uprising anyone you know that thing where the governemnt kills it's own people yeah that's way worse then this.
Okay, I'll admit, that IS terrible, but somehow I just can't get as angry about that as I do this. Yeah, maybe it's because I'm not in any way connected to it, and I just found this out (sorry), but I feel like this is slightly worse, because it happened in my country, where we should be FREE from psychos like this, or even the psychos running Syria.
You serious you think one death is worse then thousands you think that a 4 year old's death is worse then thousands of people many of them whose only crimes were speaking out against the government and some of them who weren't even guilty of that isn't as bad as a fucking 4 year old dying I mean come on there both bad but you're kidding your self if you think that this is any where near as bad as the Syrian uprising
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
The Syrian uprising anyone you know that thing where the governemnt kills it's own people yeah that's way worse then this.
Okay, I'll admit, that IS terrible, but somehow I just can't get as angry about that as I do this. Yeah, maybe it's because I'm not in any way connected to it, and I just found this out (sorry), but I feel like this is slightly worse, because it happened in my country, where we should be FREE from psychos like this, or even the psychos running Syria.
You serious you think one death is worse then thousands you think that a 4 year old's death is worse then thousands of people many of them whose only crimes were speaking out against the government and some of them who weren't even guilty of that isn't as bad as a fucking 4 year old dying I mean come on there both bad but you're kidding your self if you think that this is any where near as bad as the Syrian uprising
It's because it's not his problem as it's not happening in his country.

At least, that's what I got from what he said.
 

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Minuette said:
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
The Syrian uprising anyone you know that thing where the governemnt kills it's own people yeah that's way worse then this.
Okay, I'll admit, that IS terrible, but somehow I just can't get as angry about that as I do this. Yeah, maybe it's because I'm not in any way connected to it, and I just found this out (sorry), but I feel like this is slightly worse, because it happened in my country, where we should be FREE from psychos like this, or even the psychos running Syria.
You serious you think one death is worse then thousands you think that a 4 year old's death is worse then thousands of people many of them whose only crimes were speaking out against the government and some of them who weren't even guilty of that isn't as bad as a fucking 4 year old dying I mean come on there both bad but you're kidding your self if you think that this is any where near as bad as the Syrian uprising
It's because it's not his problem as it's not happening in his country.

At least, that's what I got from what he said.
Exactly
 

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
The Syrian uprising anyone you know that thing where the governemnt kills it's own people yeah that's way worse then this.
Okay, I'll admit, that IS terrible, but somehow I just can't get as angry about that as I do this. Yeah, maybe it's because I'm not in any way connected to it, and I just found this out (sorry), but I feel like this is slightly worse, because it happened in my country, where we should be FREE from psychos like this, or even the psychos running Syria.
You serious you think one death is worse then thousands you think that a 4 year old's death is worse then thousands of people many of them whose only crimes were speaking out against the government and some of them who weren't even guilty of that isn't as bad as a *bleep*ing 4 year old dying I mean come on there both bad but you're kidding your self if you think that this is any where near as bad as the Syrian uprising
Yeah, I know it sounds cruel and messed up, but that's just how it is with me. I can't really get that invested in something I only just heard about, from a country I barely know, as opposed to something that's all too familiar and I hear about all the time.

Both cases are equally terrible, though, and I don't want to choose which one is "worst", because they're both equally as horrific, but if I had to say one one pisses me off more, I have to go with the one that takes place in my own country, where homophobia still reigns supreme and it can somehow be justification for murdering a child... Somehow, murdering a child seems a lot worse then murdering a grown person, because kids don't know what's going on, especially ones that young, so what the fuck?

But I DO like to stress that I think the idea of the government using their power to basically hold their country prisoner is just as bad, since after all, you can't just leave the country, and you're supposed to feel safe in your own home. I can only imagine what the people of Syria go through each day...

I didn't mean to sound like a supreme jerk or anything, that's just how I felt.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
My faith in humanity meter stooped lower
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
@Smashgoom: You do realise homophobia still reigns supreme in Syria and Uganda as well, and that thousands of children are also killed in those massacres, right? Incidentally, how the hell could you have only just found out about the Syrian uprising?!Is American news really just that self-absorbed?

Just be glad you live in a country where you can speak up about this bullshit.
 

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
@Smashgoom: You do realise homophobia still reigns supreme in Syria and Uganda as well, and that thousands of children are also killed in those massacres, right? Incidentally, how the hell could you have only just found out about the Syrian uprising?!Is American news really just that self-absorbed?

Just be glad you live in a country where you can speak up about this bull*bleep*.
I am, which is why it upsets me that there are people in this country that insist on going backwards, as it were. I'm glad I live in America, which is why it bothers me that there are people like this who live here and abuse their rights like this.

I'm really sorry for my ignorance, I really am, I didn't mean to offend at all, I just don't actively watch the news.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite


:-\ Just cause MJII is gone...

That being said a 4 year old isn't even sexually mature; whenever a person below the age of ~13 says they are a homosexual, they should not be taken seriously, imo. I think sexual maturity has a lot to do with someone labeling themself as gay (It did for me :p)
 

Scarecrow von Steuben

I'm very friendly.
Smashgoom202 said:
I might not keep up with "the times" as well as I should, but I feel like it's going to be hard to top something like this.
How about the kid who was kidnapped on the way home from school, chopped up into little bits, and eaten?

Smashgoom202 said:
I really don't like this because a.) a child was murdered and b.) he was murdered because the murderer thought he was gay. The second part is so offensive on so many levels I don't even know where to start. I mean, first of all, how can you tell someone is gay at that age? Second, even if he WAS gay, that's no justification at ALL to murder someone, ESPECIALLY someone that young. Some people think that it's just an excuse to hide another motivation for killing that poor kid, and in my eyes, that's even WORST! What kind of terrible person do you have to be to see "being gay" as any kind of justification for murder?
Thanks for explaining why it's bad! Before you said that, I sort of thought that murdering small children and gay people was just fine, but you've opened my eyes.


edit: ah fuck i'm late
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
I may be a homophobic but I would never such a thing.

I bet the kid didn't even know what is a gay.
 

2257

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
^ i think you accidentally some words there.

also im gay. fear me
 

2257

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
accidentally is the verb in this case. are you fearing me yet?
 

2257

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
come on man, hows he supposed to fear me if you just explain away all the mysteries like that?
 

2257

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
oh, good point...
 
Top