A crazy idea for a character roster

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
This may seem like a weird idea, but maybe there could be 161 playable characters in SSB4. You see, DBZ and Star Wars have had a character rosters this big, why not SSB?

Holy crap, completing All-Star mode with every character!

If that was the total amount of characters that could be put in, I would worry about whether they could even implement that many characters instead of worrying about certain people not making the cut.

I would worry more about the quality of the characters' movesets

That's already a lost hope as it is. That's actually the only reason why character rosters in games like DBZ are so big. Most of the moves and transformations are clones of each other. One could even say that most of the characters are literally just alternate skins since they play so similarly.

I couldn't even name that many Nintendo characters that would be different enough from one another for SSB.

Count Mario said:
That's already a lost hope as it is. That's actually the only reason why character rosters in games like DBZ are so big. Most of the moves and transformations are clones of each other. One could even say that most of the characters are literally just alternate skins since they play so similarly.
Saibaman=/=Gogeta

Back