King Bills Match

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Can anyone think of anything that could possibly kill a King Bill. Mario's STAR POWER cant defeat it then what can.

Please dont take this post seriously by saying "They cant be defeated in NSMBWii" because I know that, This thread is just a big fun speculation topic.

Mega Mushroom and Star Power?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EEdkkxqy_fw[/youtube]

Boidoh said:
Lol, the icicle killed it XD.. But that was unused so...
Truth to be told, icicles can't kill it. They broke into the coding and modified the collusion.

Shrink it, then act as if it's a normal Bullet Bill: stomp on it

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

King Bill NOT Bullet Bill...

But the reason it is indestructible is its size

Gogeta said:
Other things are that size and they are not indestructable.

Like Bowser in NSMBWii..
And Bowser in SMS.
And Bowser in SMG2.

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

But What can stop a KING BILL. If you turn it into a Bullet Bill your killing a bullet bill.

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

But What can stop a KING BILL. If you turn it into a Bullet Bill your killing a bullet bill.

I didn't say turn it into a bullet bill, I said "shrink it". Shrink it considerably, then destroy it

Either way.

Baby Luigi said:

It cant really act like its a bullet bill, if I were the uncreative nintendo I would call it "Mini King Bill"..

And the reason its unstoppable ISNT its size.. BOWSER is bigger than the King Bill in about 3 or more games and how many times has he been defeated?

Boidoh said:
Either way.

Baby Luigi said:

It cant really act like its a bullet bill, if I were the uncreative nintendo I would call it "Mini King Bill"..

And the reason its unstoppable ISNT its size.. BOWSER is bigger than the King Bill in about 3 or more games and how many times has he been defeated?

1. I meant you should act as if it was a normal bullet bill
2. I never heard of using switches to kill King Bills, nor swinging it by its tail, nor using meteors to destroy them

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Either way.

Baby Luigi said:

1. I meant you should act as if it was a normal bullet bill
2. I never heard of using switches to kill King Bills, nor swinging it by its tail, nor using meteors to destroy them

1.) If i act that my burger is an ice cream it wont melt.

2.) a.) No one uses switches to kill bowser, we use lava. The switches let bowser fall into lava. Im sure King Bills wont die by lava, but bowser will. What ARE the Bills/Teds made out of anyways?

b.) Im not sure if it has a tail.. Maybe only Tail Bullet Bills but those are BULLET bills not KING bills. And swinging bowser by its tail didnt kill him it was throwing him into the bombs.

c.) The king bill would smash through the meteor...

Boidoh said:

2.) a.) No one uses switches to kill bowser, we use lava. The switches let bowser fall into lava. Im sure King Bills wont die by lava, but bowser will. What ARE the Bills/Teds made out of anyways?

b.) Im not sure if it has a tail.. Maybe only Tail Bullet Bills but those are BULLET bills not KING bills. And swinging bowser by its tail didnt kill him it was throwing him into the bombs.

1. Because ice cream always act like a smaller version of burgers
2. Switches make Bowser fall into the lava and make him fall a large height. I don't what your argument is but it does not counter my argument that the size is the reason that it is indestructible.
3. Of course it doesn't have a tail. I was countering your comparison between King Bills and Bowser. And I don't understand what you mean how the bombs are the ones that kill Bowser, that's exactly like saying gravity kills Goombas instead of Mario's stomping.
4. How do you know if it hadn't happened it? But anyway, Bowser is soft compared to King Bills. I'm pretty sure a meteor 30 miles long would annihilate King Bills

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:

1. Because ice cream always act like a smaller version of burgers
2. Switches make Bowser fall into the lava and make him fall a large height. I don't what your argument is but it does not counter my argument that the size is the reason that it is indestructible.
3. Of course it doesn't have a tail. I was countering your comparison between King Bills and Bowser. And I don't understand what you mean how the bombs are the ones that kill Bowser, that's exactly like saying gravity kills Goombas instead of Mario's stomping.
4. How do you know if it hadn't happened it? But anyway, Bowser is soft compared to King Bills. I'm pretty sure a meteor 30 miles long would annihilate King Bills

1.) That makes 0 sense.

2.) Bowser died without falling when he was huge in NSMBWii.

3.) The Bombs in Mario64 at the sides of the circle killed bowser.. If mario simply threw him he would just get back up or fly back onto the stage.

4.) Because of the speed and huge size. And you said bowser is soft compared to king bills. Bowser still survived in Galaxy 2 after get smacked by a bunch of meteors over alot of times.. Especially if you hit him in the wrong place. So if Bowser survived THAT, why wouldnt a King Bill.

Boidoh said:
1.) That makes 0 sense.

3.) The Bombs in Mario64 at the sides of the circle killed bowser.. If mario simply threw him he would just get back up or fly back onto the stage.

4.) Because of the speed and huge size. And you said bowser is soft compared to king bills. Bowser still survived in Galaxy 2 after get smacked by a bunch of meteors over alot of times.. Especially if you hit him in the wrong place. So if Bowser survived THAT, why wouldnt a King Bill.

1. That was sarcasm.....
2. Bowser died because of gravity, not lava.
3. The bombs didn't kill him, gravity did.
4. Because the meteors are tiny. If the meteors were as big (or even bigger) than Bowser or King Bill itself, they would get vaporized

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
1.) That makes 0 sense.

1. That was sarcasm.....
2. Bowser died because of gravity, not lava.
3. The bombs didn't kill him, gravity did.
4. Because the meteors are tiny. If the meteors were as big (or even bigger) than Bowser or King Bill itself, they would get vaporized

2.) I understand that, but still he died and he was huge.

3.) :mad: WTF!?!?!

4.) How do YOU know if it didnt happen?

Boidoh said:
2.) I understand that, but still he died and he was huge.

3.) :mad: WTF!?!?!

4.) How do YOU know if it didnt happen?

3. I used your logic. You said Mario didn't kill Bowser, the bombs did so I countered that and said gravity killed Bowser, not the bombs.

4. My mistake there.

Back