Mario Superstar Baseball

I got it for a dollar from some friends at a garage sale. I got to get used to the timing and star powers. I really enjoy it though. I also got Mario Party 7, but have yet to play it.

A dollar? For such an old game?

Try to turn some characters into star characters. Especially try Baby Mario's last star mission

You'll have tons of fun with Mario Superstar Baseball. Mario Party 7 sucks hard, though.

I used to be obsessed with this game when I was younger because there were so many characters. Imagine my thoughts when I found out about Mario Super Sluggers. Anyway, this game is really fun. I do like Sluggers more though.

Challenge is pretty tedious, though. Especially if you want to unlock Hammer Bro. Funny thing is, I used Wario's team, but mainly for Petey Piranha and King Boo

Throwing the ball to the base you want is taking me a while. I get how to do it, but I always freak out and choose the wrong base.

And for my other game, Mario Party 7, I haven't played much, but the 8 player minigames are really cool.

Anser said:
You'll have tons of fun with Mario Superstar Baseball. Mario Party 7 sucks hard, though.
I thought 8 was worst. 7 wasn't bad at all. It is my 3rd favorite I played

I hate how Hammer Bro sounds but he is cool and I can't unlock him cuz I am not the best at this

YoshiGo99 said:
Well there is that too.

Anyway has anyone got a Homerun in Bowsed's castle park?

I did, even without the super-ultra mega cheap homerun that uses up all your stars

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Well there is that too.

Anyway has anyone got a Homerun in Bowsed's castle park?
I did, even without the super-ultra mega cheap homerun that uses up all your stars
Me too, it's pretty easy, especially if you go into a batting stance and swing the wiimote as a real baseball bat, just don't let go afterwards ;D

Back