Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff

Luigi's Ghost Mansion

Donkey Kong's Crash Course

The Legend of Zelda Battle Quest

Takamaru's Ninja Castle

Animal Crossing Sweet Day

It's like Super Smash Bros. crossed with Mario Party... An amusement park for your Wii U Miis to hang out. How awesome is that?! :D

Especially for including Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame-Jo! I also heard there was going to be an F-Zero exhibit, and I think I caught wind of a Metroid one at one point.

I think this game's going to get alot of flak for being a relatively uninteresting part as the ending of Nintendo's Wii U conference. But to be honest I think it'll still be good. I hear that it's going to be packaged in with the Wii U much like Wii Sports was for the Wii. Which should be great.

I've seen impressions that the game is much better then what the presentation made it out to be. So that makes me a little hyped for it. I think overall the concept is a better way to introduce the system to those who buy it using Nintendo franchises instead of just Miis and Sports (To be honest the only sports I played on that alot was Tennis and Bowling. It was always fun trying to get a perfect game in Bowling, though I don't think I ever did get it)

I'm not going to lie, the only part of this that remotely interested me was the possibility of vandalizing that Ridley mech with spray paint. Otherwise, just seems like a collected assortment of boring things that don't really interest me.

Nintendo would be shooting themselves in the leg if they even think about selling it as an actual game. I mean it only has 12 minigames and who knows how long it would keep a person's interest. The only way I would even touch this game is if it was packaged with the Wii U instead of Mii Sports rubbish.

Sayaka Maizono said:
Nintendo would be shooting themselves in the leg if they even think about selling it as an actual game. I mean it only has 12 minigames and who knows how long it would keep a person's interest. The only way I would even touch this game is if it was packaged with the Wii U instead of Mii Sports rubbish.

Which I'm pretty sure it will be.

Sayaka Maizono said:

Well, they did compare this to Wii Sports (in the sense that playing it helped us "get" the console), so I think this will be packaged with the Wii U.

Please don't tell me there will be boss minigames or cars or stars or anything related to Mario Party and the Wii something series

Sayaka Maizono said:
Wii Play is like 8 minigames and that sold like 20 million copies...maybe this will be bundled with a controller

RandomGuy said:
Please don't tell me there will be boss minigames or cars or stars or anything related to Mario Party and the Wii something series
I would like bosses, cars are fine, miniature stars boring coins better.

A video analysis of NintendoLand:

Goes over possible exhibits not shown at E3, and what the games might be, based on games shown at last year's E3.

I used to think Nintendo Land would be awful, until I've actually played it.
It's fun, but it's better when doing this with friends.

Nintendo has confirmed not to bundle it, at the E3.

Sayaka Maizono said:
[...]
The only way I would even touch this game is if it was packaged with the Wii U instead of Mii Sports rubbish.

So yeah, I guess I'm not going to get it then (I don't really have anyone to play multiplayer with it anyways).

My interactions with this game will likely be limited to editing Metroid or Mario-related information about it and adding speech bubbles with references only four other people get to images of that Ridley mech, if that's the case.

Monobear said:
My interactions with this game will likely be limited to editing Metroid or Mario-related information about it and adding speech bubbles with references only four other people get to images of that Ridley mech, if that's the case.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I might get this, if only because it might play better than it looks (it better be cheap).

OK, this game look way better than people are saying it is, especially for a pack in. I mean, the new Metroid one looks awesome, and I'm looking forward to everything minus some of the solo games.

Paying $50 for a game that's probably $59.99, plus a charging station, an extra 24GB of memory, and a console and controller stand is pretty much a steal.

Back