NintendoLand

I saw Nintendoland and thought maybe Nintendo were making an MMO or something.

Mario Chase was pretty fun for me as the GamePad player. So was Luigi's Ghost Mansion, but my family didn't really do anything so I just got to tackle them.

Zelda isn't too bad, but I don't like the aiming.
Don't like Metroid controls.

The Nintendo Land page on the wiki has lots of red links for most of the non-mario attractions. Who wants to fill them? :D

Yeah, I know that. But I recently passed a proposal which will allow us to give NL full coverage.

Okay, spoilers:

DK crash course: Area 2. After flipping out that there's a second side, and flipping out even more in the middle section where I'm rolling on one wheel, I finally got the hang of it. That is...until area 2. How in the world am I suppose to get past it? I flip over the first one, but I can't seem to get through the second half of that part.

Fi said:
Okay, spoilers:

DK crash course: Area 2. After flipping out that there's a second side, and flipping out even more in the middle section where I'm rolling on one wheel, I finally got the hang of it. That is...until area 2. How in the world am I suppose to get past it? I flip over the first one, but I can't seem to get through the second half of that part.
I heard that DK Crash Course was pretty hard. Most people brush it off as too sensitive but then they realize that they are being too fast.

The Mini-Games I want to play the most so far are Yoshi's Fruit Cart, DK's Crash Course & Pikmin Adventure.

Yeah, it's probably the hardest game in the set, but it's also one of the most fun, at least in my opinion.

Fi said:
Okay, spoilers:

you mean in course 1? because if so then that's really strange you can't get past area 2 of course 1

Mario4Ever said:
Yeah, it's probably the hardest game in the set, but it's also one of the most fun, at least in my opinion.

It is very addicting, but I don't get mad when I die when I'm going too fast. I usually get annoyed when I die at the slow parts. I seriously hate Area 1 Part 7 because my mind won't split between the left control stick and the left trigger button. I probably know the first area by heart now, and I'm going at 100mph at many of them.

I just need to figure out how to do that last flip. It makes NO sense how to do it. I watched a video on it, but they did some sort of secret shortcut and made me more confused.

Other than that, I keep all 7 of my lives until then.

And I'm taking about the blue side that you unlock when you beat the red/first side. The course is a lot trickier, where your rolling on one wheel, having ramps where you have to press as a button and release another at the same time, a huge rotating maze halfway, and a area where you literally have to flip over a bumper and have the pad tilted all the way.

have not passed area 9 of the first course

just can't figure it out

What I've found to work is to keep the GamePad level and lightly tap the R button, making sure that you aren't moving before going to another platform.

So I finally figured out the Ninth area on the second side of the track. The flipping is scary, but now that I know how to do it, and no longer lose all my lives at that area.

In fact, I also spent a lot of time this morning (slept at like 6pm yesterday so I was up since like 3am) and played it and even figured out how to get past the 3rd section (Same as the 1st track but with a lot more track parts taken out) and the 4th section (Same as Side 2, but with less tracks and is quite evil to say the least in 4th section area 3.

I also found out that you have a 600 second limit, and I finished the entire 4-part crash course in 587 seconds, and had like 4 lives left. I will tell you that the more you play it, the easier it will become to survive and move faster.

Plus, when you get like 7000 points or so, you get Platinum Trophy.

I think my top score is like between 14000-15000. All I know is that it took a lot of attempts.

Back