Pikmin 3

ernesth100 said:
OLIMAR EATS PIKMIN!

*Pik-Pik Carrots. Get your facts straight. :P

And I think it's worth the $5.

It's a shame that people will want it uploaded to Youtube or that they can just get it for free, just because it's a video. Besides, I'm pretty positive that if it is uploaded to Youtube, Nintendo will be very quick to remove it.

And to those that have it, that last video...White Pikmin will always have a place in my heart, even though Winged Pikmin took it's place as my favorite. They were so adorable. Oh, and after that one Red Pikmin with the Bulborb...I was like "NINTENDO WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Anser said:
Enzo said:
I can honestly say that i'm disappointed with this game.

How so? Please elaborate.
it just isn't as good as pikmin 2
I don't like that they got rid of the swarm attack
and I don't like the flying pikmin

Enzo said:
Anser said:
Enzo said:
I can honestly say that i'm disappointed with this game.

How so? Please elaborate.
it just isn't as good as pikmin 2
I don't like that they got rid of the swarm attack
and I don't like the flying pikmin

I agree with the swarm attack. I do miss having that fun, and while the new herd attack or whatever it is called is great, it would be nice to have both that and the swarm attack.

But Winged Pikmin are so helpful. Those guys may not be strong, but if you ever need to get stuff back to the onion or the ship, they are the most reliable because they can avoid so many obstacles like water that can be such a nusiance, which also results in them taking the most direct route rather than having to go around or wait for things like lily pads to pass by.

Look I just remember all my winged pikmin flying into a spider web

Claus said:
Enzo said:

You kill the spiders first.

And that was only on Twilight River.
BMB THEY HAD THE ABILITY TO FLY WHY WHERE THEY LIMITED TO ONLY CERTAIN PATHS

Enzo said:
Claus said:
Enzo said:

If you're going to complain about that, then you should also complain about the paths the non-flying pikmin take, which can be straight into a sleeping bulborb, because you know it's not like they couldn't have just gone around it...

Claus said:
Enzo said:
Claus said:
Enzo said:

If you're going to complain about that, then you should also complain about the paths the non-flying pikmin take, which can be straight into a sleeping bulborb, because you know it's not like they couldn't have just gone around it...
NO THEY CAN'T THEY DON'T HAVE WINGS
THEY CAN'T TAKE TO THE SKIES

Back