Quote Your First Post

Yasuhiro Hagakure said:
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle!

now i'm much less punctuated

Mason said:
Hello, my name is Mason the Magikoopa. Want to know if you like me? If you find this joke funny you probably like me:

What was Elmer Fudd when he hacked the Wonderbread website? A wheat haxx0r!

There are some exceptions but yeah. Anyway, hi! :D

[quote author=GalacticPetey]
Hello, Its a me, GalacticPetey. This is my first post so please excuse it if it looks unformal.

Anyway, Godzilla fans if your out there come here cause I am starting a post on the Big G. Put your thoughts about Godzilla below. I'm a huge fan of the series so lets talk about him.
[/quote]

My first post was deleted, along with my entire first account. Here's the first post of my second account.

Your First Post

Smasher said:
For some reason I have finally joined the forum. Hai. O:

arachnidsGrip said:
[quote author=this guy I am talking about]
I NEED ASSES
*glasses
I have no idea who said that I swear. :shifty:
[/quote]

Travis Touchdown said:
:lol: Guess who?TABUU!!!!Here we discuss the many different locales in Mario![Subspace,Delfino Plaza,e.t.c.]

Note:This is no longer the subspace page.
Kill me now.

My first post just says 6/10, so I will post some of my worst original quotes.

Banjo said:
Granted, you become so crazed about your favorite songs that you kill your family out of anger because the don't like your songs. :bowser:

I wish Francis from SPM would drop dead in his nerdiness. :boo:

Banjo said:
WHO THE HECK IS JACK WHITE??? Jack Black.

:wario: or :waluigi:

Banjo said:
Nuclear Boo.
Side: EEEEVVVVIIIILLLL!!!!
Personality:Wishes to beat the snot outta a guy who wishes to remain anonymous Luigi.
Species:Boo. Did I really need to tell you that.
Appearance: Big, red Boo with beady, red eyes. Carries around pamphlets explaining why you should beat the snoy outta the awesome, not-so-red Mario Bro.
Nuclear Boo was once a contestant on Vacuuming With the Stars when that guy Luigi won with the Polterguist 456356456.
He vowed revenge from then on. He is a member of Extra Extra Extra Extra Very Very Very Very Insanely Insanely Insanely Insanely Levily Levily Levily Levil! (E.E.E.E.V.V.V.V.I.I.I.I.L.L.L.L.!).

Gamefreak75 said:
Why such a low score? I though it was pretty good, especially for your Fake Game Edofenrir.

It's surprisingly not as stupid as some of my other posts...

Baby Luigi said:
Well, I was thinking of Mario Party 9 to be Super Mario Galaxy based, you know, with minigames based on the rolling ball, manta ray, fluzzard, and such, with Lubba and Rosalina as the host.

I haven't changed much

Jack Noir said:
I'm new. Sort of. Been on the wiki for a while and was bored so decided to join the forums. I'm Yoshiwaker's older brother.
Actually not that bad of a first post.

Don't go check the first few pages of the MLP thread though.

NSY said:
Hey im New Super Yoshi. I love mario games and of course Yoshi :yoshi:. I hope to have a good time here!
I wish I also removed this horrible post although I still do like Mario games. Another fact is that I had to wait two days before I could post.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Hi all, it's YamiHoshi (ヤミホシ or UltimatePisman) from DSHack.org, and I bring you, a community based Mario Kart DS Hack.
At first, don't blame me if I post some links to info sites and such, every forum has other rules and guidelines.
However, Mario Kart CW (pronounced as "Mario Kart Cii Wwii") is made, with a goal to provide unplayable tracks being playable.
However, after Mario Kart CW Final came out, loads of stuff were discovered beside just Beta tracks.
Things like Alpha Menu's, Beta items, Beta karts, Beta characters, Beta music, etc. were discovered.
So our goal became: Make the hack as custom as possible.
The hack begun in 2006, as a copy of other's hack.
It became a yearly hack (a new version every year).
We even were first to provide Textured Beta Tracks in the Final ROM.
People around the world contribute their work to the hack, these days.
We even made a discussion thread, info site, and more about it.

Discussion thread
Documentations
Screenshots and video's

Note: There are some mirrors of Mario Kart CW Final on the internet, but to ensure to be virus-free, only download it from either DSHack.org, or Mario Kart CW Project.
We're not responsible for any damage to your computer, if you download it elsewhere anyway.

Mod Edit: Download link removed.
That project is currently dead, and replaced by the Mario Kart Zero Project.

GreenDisaster said:
On Fun Stuff, I think Mind Bogglers, Find the Character, Hiding Koopa and Picross are the same thing, so I suggest that you remove the ones that are vacant from the sign up sheet.

Doesn't seem that bad.

Klavier Gavin said:
I just read Banjos post... Wait... You don't know who Jack White is????!!????

I DO NOOOWWWWW!!!!! I've actually liked the White Stripes for a long time I just didn't know the leader was Jack White.

Northern Verve said:
I didn't vote because there was no"Depends on the game series". Sure all the old ones are good, but i can't go against the new ones either. Sonic Rush and Rush Adventure, Sonic Advances 1 2 and 3, and Secret Rings have been pretty good as well.

I've never even played the Sonic Rush games. Though yeah I liked the Advance games and Secret Rings.

That was back in 2007. I wouldn't post on the forums again until 2009 And I wouldn't be really active as I am now until 2011

More terrible quotes.

Banjo said:
HELLO MY NAME IS BOB. I EAT CHEESE AND CHOCOLATE. DID YOU KNOW THAT 1+1=2? DID YOU KNOW THAT WHILE YOU WERE READING THIS DUMB POST I STOLE YOUR THRONE? Throne get!

Banjo said:
When I look up funny pics of Weegee and co., it comes up under meme. What is meme?

:koopa:

Back