Quote Your First Post

OJ Toad said:
:goomba:The Goomba Bros :goomba:

Name: Yoomba
Species: :goomba:
Side: Good (Allied With Mario)
Description: A Orange Goomba with a Green Hat that has a Orange Y on it.
Info: Yoomba & His Brother were assasins for Bowser untill Bowser threatened Princess Peach and they turned to Mario and Luigi for help. Yoomba and his Bro became The Mario Bro's Apprentices and they co-star in the made up game, Super Goomba Bros, Where the 4 and more friends take down Ludwig Van Koopa and many Koopalings.
Relatives: :mario: :luigi: and Zoonga

Doesn't seem that bad..

Waddle Dee said:
Here's an idea: Fake Science. It's like a section that says about all kinds of different fake discoveries about Goombas, Koopas and such. It'll be in the Fake News section, I guess. Hope I get the application... I just love the 'Shroom. And if I can get working, I might do Fake Games also. But I'm not sure about Fake Games. :-\
Hey, GreenDisaster, we both have our first posts 'Shroom-related.

Also, I'm one of the few active people that NEVER posted in the Hi I'm New Here thread.

And this post is stupid.

Makoto Naegi said:
So I'm sure we all remember NukeDPL, right? (http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Main_Page_Talk_Archive_23#Nuke:DPL) I finally managed to get in contact with its creator, who has fixed the security vulnerability in its code. In other words, the latest version only allows admin access. Now judging by what Steve said in the conversation I just linked, it probably isn't going to be brought back/bringing it back isn't a priority right now.

However, I think that updating could make it into a truly useful tool, and that many people's (note: I said many, not all) criticisms stem from a lack of understanding. There is no way to "accidentally" delete anything with this tool. None. It presents a list of matches for your criteria, at which point you select the ones you want deleted. It will not delete any page unless you specifically check a box next to that page. Nobody's forced to use it, either. Adding it again would only put the option there for sysops who wanted to use it.

As it is, Steve says that he'll reenable it if the need arises. At the time, I agreed that this was the best solution, but now I don't. Most of the benefit of this tool comes from its ease of access. Steve obviously doesn't spend his entire life sitting around on the wiki, so having him as a bottleneck for accessing this thing really defeats the purpose. Making it accessible to any admin, at any time, makes it an easy way to combat spam.

Based on how the discussion was going before, I guess that trying to revive this is probably largely futile. Still, I'd like people to know, at the very least, that the vulnerability is fixed, so the option is available.

what a nerd

tucayo said:
well, pit's is dificult to avoid, but it isnt very dangerous
It isn't half as bad as some of my older posts. And I properly capitalize now.

Oh, and turns out it isn't that difficult to avoid.

Boidoh said:
Hi, Here lets just discuss about the game and ask for help. Well i have help to ask for. Ok see i was on file B and file C (Finished File A) and then on the file c i cant find ANY RABBITS... And i didnt get the glowing rabbit on file c yet. but i have it on file a and b. can u help me.

N00b posts.

In my earlier posts in the Mario Kart Wii board, I didn't realize Vinnie was making a joke and took it seriously making me look like I didn't know what I was talking about.

Transformers kill them all. Teh end.

ahhhhhh not even an old post ahhhhh my eyes i can't believe i used "teh" in a serious sentence help me baby jesus help me allah help me jewish god help me tom cruise

This was my first post on the forum.

SolarBlaze said:
Well, seeing how mediocre the first game was, I think it's safe to assume that the second one will be just as bad, if not worst.

Back