New Super Mario Bros. U

SuperNick3DLand said:
Can't believe people are giving this game a 7/10 or less, dumbass reviewers.
Can't believe people can't respect other people's opinions, dumbass fanboys.

Got to be serious though, I can't think of any reason to give this game a score of 75% or below. Look at Guardian review, it makes no sense. Go with IGN's 91%

relying on reviews alone is dumb enough.

Alot of reviews stated that super mario sunshine was a disaster when it came out, same thing for yoshi's island.

So quite frankly, I don't depend on them, ever.

Yeah, I play a game for myself. I don't care what the critics say.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Got to be serious though, I can't think of any reason to give this game a score of 75% or below. Look at Guardian review, it makes no sense. Go with IGN's 91%
Look.

You're driving me crazy with all these "ratings" of yours.

And have you even played the game? I mean, out of all the games I got for Wii U launch (this, Nintendo Land, and AC3), this is the one I've played the least. It's fun, but I have yet to get addicted to it like the other two games.

So, PLEASE stop rating things until you've actually played the thing.

Because, I, would honestly say this game is on par with NSMBWii, if not worse (at least until I play it a bit more to get an official opinion.)

I mean, I LOVED NSMBWii, so don't get me wrong, I'm still giving this game a good rating.

I know, I just disagree with them, thats all. Can't wait to see Speedruns of this game with the boost blocks.

Relying on reviews, eh? There are idiot reviewers out there. Edge gave Mario Kart Double Dash 5/10.

Nabber said:
Pfft, using IGN as a basis for whether a game is good.
^This, all of their reviews are fair. Gamespot just enjoy playing shouting games and Edge hates Nintendo.

Nick please respect people opinions.

I don't get why you can't judge a game you haven't played, the same thing you see on youtube is the same thing you see on the TV.

Goron said:
I don't get why you can't judge a game you haven't played, the same thing you see on youtube is the same thing you see on the TV.

thing is watching a game and playing it are completely two different things. It's like judging a book you haven't even read.

Joltik said:
Goron said:

thing is watching a game and playing it are completely two different things. It's like judging a book you haven't even read.
Yeah. I mean, games like Animal Crossing or something are gonna look really boring if you're watching, but you have to play it to actually see it in detail.

Another example is controls. You can't judge controls based on watching a video.

also on YouTube frustration is funny but not so in the game

whereas you might be having a lot of fun playing a game but online it looks boring

Just beat World 2.

The Baby Yoshis make up for the exclusion of more new powers.

And I'm really finding a challenge! I usually play with my sister, and we always get the star coins in every level, and I feel like either the levels are harder or they make the timer slower. Sometimes we get to the end with 90 seconds to spare!

This challenge makes the game a lot more challenging and addicting, something that the NSMB series has been lacking.

But still, I have like 50 some lives. I almost rather be pressured by having like 5 lives or something that knowing if you die it really isn't a big deal because you'll get a 1-Up soon anyway.

After you shut off the game, they respawn. But they're barely in the game and not important; they're mostly for people who need extra help.

I was watching a gamelay video of the first world and I'm curious in Rise of The Piranha Plants how are you meant to get the second Star Coin if you don't have a powerup?

Yoshidude99 said:
I was watching a gamelay video of the first world and I'm curious in Rise of The Piranha Plants how are you meant to get the second Star Coin if you don't have a powerup?
You don't. There's a lot of that stuff in this game.

I beat it today and I have to say... I really hated the last level of this. Really underwhelming.

Mario4Ever said:
It's not another giant Bowser, is it?

Bingo. The only difference from the last ones is that instead of running away and hitting a switch, you avoid his attacks and smack him with Jr.'s clown car.

Mario4Ever said:
It's not another giant Bowser, is it?
Is that even a question? And we don't even get a cool castle level. Instead we have to run as fast as we can while avoiding Bowser Jr. Really sad.

My father and I played the Boost mode challenges. Had a lot of fun in the short time we had until my mother booted us off because we were "selfish" for trying to use the TV for five minutes.

Back