New Super Mario Bros. U

I would love a battle with multiple parts. You know, like an epic conclusion (kinda like Skyward Sword or other Zelda games).

So instead of just having Bowser, maybe have part 1 with Bowser Jr. and his clown cart, part 2 with all the koopalings in one big battle, part 3 with Bowser, and part 4 with a very challenging version of Dry Bowser.

Final bosses in Mario games need more challenge (for 2D platformers anyway)

New Super Mario said:
I would love a battle with multiple parts. You know, like an epic conclusion (kinda like Skyward Sword or other Zelda games).

So instead of just having Bowser, maybe have part 1 with Bowser Jr. and his clown cart, part 2 with all the koopalings in one big battle, part 3 with Bowser, and part 4 with a very challenging version of Dry Bowser.

Final bosses in Mario games need more challenge (for 2D platformers anyway)

To be frank bosses in mario games need more challenge anyway. Can't really think of a boss that gave me a hard time besides like maybe, manta ray and it was maybe mildly challenging.

Wait for secret world, I will find out myself and I'm walking 1/2 mile to store to get this game tomorrow then Wii U at monday 3 pm by mail

Legault said:
Wii U said:
It is more better

One form, very predictable and slow projectiles, three hits. It is more worse

I think it's one step up from previous bowser battles in the NSMB series.

You actually aren't just running away and finding a button in this one.

Watches Game Trailers review. Definitely looks like its worth it to pick up now. I was already getting it before though.

I really just pick games on an impulse and don't Let reviews sway my decision. One game I got had a 3/10 score and I loved it.

I do not know if you noticed, but again reuse the music from NSMBW. Which is bad for you, because I love NSMBW Soundtrack <3

Sorry if my English is very bad, but I'm using a translator.

Balam Ajaw said:
I do not know if you noticed, but again reuse the music from NSMBW. Which is bad for you, because I love NSMBW Soundtrack <3

Sorry if my English is very bad, but I'm using a translator.

It's old news, so yeah, we already noticed

Well the music that's new is actually good IMO.
Also if you think about it the final boss is somewhat an advanced version of the regular old koopalings fight. You know, stomp their head, avoid shell, repeat two more times.

Having just completed World 1, here are some of my initial thoughts:

-As a system, the WiiU is brimming with potential. As one of its more vocal critics, I've been pleasantly surprised with the gamepad; its resolution looks even better than my new TV! Though it's a little big, I've got large hands, so it fits snugly, but this might not be the case for everyone

-NSMBU's level design so far is fantastic. In fact, it actually does NSMB2's job- making coin collection fun and interesting- better than it does. Tons of hidden passageways and out-of-the-way secrets filled with coins, and these secrets are often parts of shortcuts, integrating the coin collecting nicely into the design

-Old news for some, but you can't take Yoshi with you. The baby Yoshis will, however, accompany you- just not into castles

-Retro fireworks and music make a return, which is a nice touch. Spin jumping from Mario World is also present, although it lacks the "jump onto most any enemy without taking damage" feature

-Squirrel powerup is a dream to control, and unlike the cape and feather, it doesn't feel particularly broken. Arguably the best flying powerup in the series

Very impressed so far.

Back