New Super Mario Bros. U

Crackin355 said:
I didn't mind their voices. It's not like they're forcing you to play as Mii's. Right?

This is a bad attitude. After all, they're not forcing any of us to even play NSMBU, right? Why complain at all?

The thing is, criticism has an important role to play, and it can even be fun to analyze what games do right and what they do wrong. Deflecting criticism strikes me as somewhat childish.

It may strike you as childish, I just don't mind their voices. So you can say I'm deflecting criticism even though I've been saying constantly throughout that there really isn't anything new and the new features aren't really all that good, I just play for fun, not to analyze everything.

Criticism has an important role to play, yes, but something as small as the voices of Mii's isn't a problem, since liking their voice or not is completely an opinion. Their voice isn't bad, that's how I see it. You might not like it, but you not liking it doesn't mean everyone hates it.

It's not for you to decide whether the way I think towards games is bad.

Crackin355 said:
Criticism has an important role to play, yes, but something as small as the voices of Mii's isn't a problem, since liking their voice or not is completely an opinion. Their voice isn't bad, that's how I see it. You might not like it, but you not liking it doesn't mean everyone hates it.

I have no problem with this. I've seen some of your other posts that indicated to me a more defensive attitude, but forgive me for reading too much into this particular comment.

Any updates on the final world? Eager to see if Nintendo took a more ambitious approach with the last few levels.

I hope they put a bit more effort in. I'm hoping it might be some sort of distorted plains area taken over by Bowser. Or maybe the castle itself will be a world that you enter.

I saw a poll on NSMB2 vs Darksiders 2 and Darksiders2 is around 80% lol. I think my final score for this should be right around 90.

SuperNick3DLand said:
I saw a poll on NSMB2 vs Darksiders 2 and Darksiders2 is around 80% lol. I think my final score for this should be right around 90.
question do you actually own this game

Adult Yoshi would probably sing horribly enough, but Baby Yoshi? Excuse me as I lose my lunch.

Nabber said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
Yeah, I heard Darksiders 2 was a pretty good game, even though it never really interested me.

New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
Yeah, I heard Darksiders 2 was a pretty good game, even though it never really interested me.

It was a very Zelda-like game. Apparently is was pretty good but it sold horribly.

Avg score is about 85% right now, I'm expecting tons of 80% reviews, quite a bit, but slightly less 90% reviews, and about the last 15-20% is another score.

Just saying, if you guys decide to talk about the final world, put it in spoilers. I'm probably going to find out what the final world is anyway, but I'd rather keep it as a surprise.

I must say, I wish there were more new power ups. Seriously, only one new one? And while not new, I would've liked to see the Hammer Suit in this game.

Ghost Nappa said:
I must say, I wish there were more new power ups. Seriously, only one new one? And while not new, I would've liked to see the Hammer Suit in this game.
Yeah. Or at least return the Penguin Suit or something.

Ghost Nappa said:

Agreed, also frog suit.

Cape works too, I mean there is plenty of good options for power ups in the game, not sure why they don't use them much in newer games.

Joltik said:
Ghost Nappa said:

Agreed, also frog suit.

Cape works too, I mean there is plenty of good options for power ups in the game, not sure why they don't use them much in newer games.
I can't see cape in this game because we already have flying squirrel Mario, which is similar. Frog suit would be good. This game needs a power up that helps in water

Back