New Super Mario Bros. U

Roserade said:
I think they'll make a Pokemon game like Stadium for Wii U.

Cool, go talk about that in a topic that it makes sense in.

Crackin355 said:
Also, wasn't it said a while back that through the game your making your way back to Peach's castle? I think the final level will be Peach's castle itself.

Most people have assumed this from the beginning, and it's a pretty sound guess. But everyone was assuming that the final world, given its location, would be unique (I even heard some people speculating about jumping into portraits a la SM64). Now that we've learned about this mysterious purple tornado, it seems likely that Bowser will transform the place into a generic lava-fest, which would be supremely disappointing.

There's probably a 80% chance that it will be a lava infested area. Actually, more. Either way, I hope it's a challenge.

Crackin355 said:
Remember how the 3DS had no Mario launch titles, or really any big Nintendo franchise titles and sold horribly.

That is why they aren't making that mistake again.

Also, wasn't it said a while back that through the game your making your way back to Peach's castle? I think the final level will be Peach's castle itself.
Just like Paper Mario then. Also the game still looks really good but I wish it had more actual new things.

Hmm. Well anyway, I'm going to wait until reviews of this and Cloudberry Kingdom come out before I make my choice.

Yeah, he'll be there. I really have no doubt. His battle as well as Bowser's battle in NSMB2 were shit. Atleast in NSMBWii it was better and more interesting.

Ghost Nappa said:
Oh god. It appears that the Mii's have their MK7 voices.

*mental groan*

Nintendo is really out of touch these days.

Back