New Super Mario Bros. U

Apparently a review said something about the gameplay being the same as we've always known, but it did bring new things that aren't game changing but it's good for fun nonetheless.

Baby Luigi said:
Only a few songs from Super Mario Galaxy 2 are taken directly from Super Mario Galaxy.

And they used the good music like Buoy Base and remixed others like Honeyhive and Bowser's Star Reactor. That is what made SMG2 a great game with no complaining on music. While in NSMB2 they used almost all music from NSMBW and added Baa Bahh Bahh Baa which yeah got annoying. Using half or more than half of the soundtrack from a game is unpolished.

I heard it's not really anything new, and I'm getting sick of NSMB, so I'm not sure.

Better than New Super Mario Bros. 2

Worth the 50 bucks? Probably not

Ghost Nappa said:
Lot of new artwork.

*yawn*

Oh wait, there are Toads.

Nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:

60 bucks, I believe.

Which makes it even more impressive that this game does not seem like it's worth the money

Baby Luigi said:
Nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:

60 bucks, I believe.

Which makes it even more impressive that this game does not seem like it's worth the money

Probably isn't, considering there are some more interesting games coming to wii u anyway.

Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:

60 bucks, I believe.

Probably isn't, considering there are some more interesting games coming to wii u anyway.

Rayman Legends is a game I'm planning to get before New Super Mario Bros. U, if I even decide to buy the game in the first place.

Ghost Nappa said:
Good, they're not reusing that much artwork.
Except Larry and Blue and Yellow Toad and Luigi. But the artwork looks awesome! Best Venus Fire Trap artwork.

Awesome Porcu-Puffer, Banzai Bill and other art. Looks like I can making some more fan art.

DonnyKD said:
Baby Luigi said:
Nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:

60 bucks, I believe.

Bullcrap.

OT: The Developer feature video for anyone interested.

It seems like the sky world is separated into two parts: NSMBW style sky, and rocky mountain skies.

Another thing to note: Kamek is a mid-boss by himself too.

Meh.

NSMB series is just really ugly and overall poorly designed.

Hated nsmb and didn't like nsmbwii either.

Plus this one doesn't look very impressive and you'd think they'd be able to do a better job considering what the wii u is capable of.

Honestly, out of the launch titles, this is still the one that I think looks best. I hated Rayman Origins, so I'm not getting Legends and Im not getting Assassins Creed 3 until I've played the others.

And I hate Pikmin, so 3 isn't too interesting for me. Plus, this looks good IMO. I'll have fun with it.

Back