New Super Mario Bros. U

SuperNick3DLand said:
Smashgoom202 said:
So I just found out that the Koopalings are also going to be in this game, as well as Boom Boom and Bowser Jr.

Well crap, now it looks like I'm going to have to get it then.

Seriously, though, I am not excited at all for this game, and while I love the Koopalings, I feel like now they truly are back, and now I don't need another 2D sidscrolling platform with them as bosses. I'd like to see them in a 3D game or spin-off game, but after this, I feel like I'm officially done with any new Mario sidescrolling platformer Nintendo dishes out...

Unless it's like Super Mario Bros. 2. Or brings back the characters/enemies/bosses from those games. Then I'd be interested.
Disagree, these defiantly look like the best Koopaling battles yet.
Well, actually, the actual Koopaling battles are pretty interesting. It's nice to see Nintendo actually being creative (for once) with each new Koopaling battle.

I've been watching the trailers and gameplay videos, and I have to say - this game looks like it has potential, unlike NSMB2. The Koopaling battles look like a blast (Roy with a bazooka? Holy fuck!) and I will definitely be getting this game with my Wii U.

Can't wait for this - the map looks awesome, also the fact it's based on World = WIN. The Koopaling battles look really innovative, and I'm glad it's not just the same old 'shoot magic, get stomped by Mario' thing. This game looks amazing basically, just so long as there's less of those annoying background vocals from NSMB2.

Despite being more like Super Mario World though, it seems that the Reznors aren't returning, seeing as Boom Boom covers all the tower courses.

Cirdec said:
Ventus said:
MnSG said:
Despite being more like Super Mario World though, it seems that the Reznors aren't returning, seeing as Boom Boom covers all the tower courses.

Try NSMB2

He just says that they won't be in this game.
And that the fact that he already has brought and played it.

Ventus said:
Nabber said:
I'm wondering if Nintendo payed GameInformer to do an issue on this.

How I can view this magazine online?
Don't think you can. I might be able to get some snapshots for you eventually. Why do you need to know?

Nabber said:
Ventus said:
Nabber said:
I'm wondering if Nintendo payed GameInformer to do an issue on this.

How I can view this magazine online?
Don't think you can. I might be able to get some snapshots for you eventually. Why do you need to know?

I want to read it but I didn't know my password for gameinformer

I am really looking forward to this game, personally I think Mario bros games are better on home consoles then handhelds, I really like the look of the new trailers! I think the usage of the Yoshi's is unique (which is nice since NSMB2 didn't have much new stuff) and should add some spice to the gameplay.

This game looks really good and I;m looking forward to it. Unlike NSMB2 this one has a lot more stuff that looks cool in it. That part with Mario sliding down the slope killing enemies and getting coins looks really fun. Also that new trailer had a part with an airship in the background a bit like the water world of Rayman Origins. If it has something like that then that would be cool.

Back