Do you know more about Mario's history or World History?

Mario History or World History?

• Mario History

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • World History

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Definitely Mario history.

World history because of school and stuff, also are there any books about the history of nintendo/mario?

Depends on whether you're talking about the history of the Mario series or the history of Mario himself.

Mario history since Mario history is only 30 years long, rather than world history which is 4.5 billion years long. Much less to know about the former than the latter.

World History really wasn't a subject that I enjoyed. Heck, I have an easier time remembering Mario's history than that of the real world.

I know quite a bit about both, but I know more about Mario History if that's what you're saying.

Z-omb said:
World history because of school and stuff, also are there any books about the history of nintendo/mario?
There's a song about the history of Nintendo.

I know more about Mario's history.

Probably Mario history. I fail to care about world history, and as a kid, I would just read the wiki's Mario page and other pages over and over because I was stupid like that. I really had nothing better to do with my time as a kid I guess.

I can't tell. I'm very fond of World History but I like the Mario series too

I like both, but I know more about Mario's history.

Toad85 said:
Depends on whether you're talking about the history of the Mario series or the history of Mario himself.

Either ones fine. Can I get them from the library or?

Minuette said:
Z-omb said:
There's a song about the history of Nintendo.

I know more about Mario's history.

Link please? Or just the name so I can search it?

Z-omb said:
World history for reasons in the quote and the manual for SuperMarioAllStarsLimitedEdition had that

Back