Mario can do everything sonic can do.. Almost..

Mario can do everything Sonic can do except have games like Sonic '06

(totally disregarding Hotel Mario)

Baby Luigi said:
Mario can do everything Sonic can do except have games like Sonic '06

(totally disregarding Hotel Mario)

Because Hotel Mario wasnt made my Nintendo..

Mario can FLIP into 2D or 3D at will.. Sonic has to wait until a unique boss or his next game..

Mario can be Paper.. Sonic can be a hedgehog..

If judging Olympics characteristics, in speed it's Daisy and Yoshi who can compete with Sonic. So I think Mario isn't strong as Sonic in all ways.

In the view of spinoff sports, it may be that some other characters can be as "supernatural" as Mario and Sonic.

Z-omb said:
All these arguments...so invalid.

So just because Mario was more successful on the business front. We can't compare/contrast the 2 on their abilities they have in the games?

IceShadow1199 said:
Ahem...

Sonic hates water and Mario likes water.

As of recent games (And somewhat the older games) He actually isn't as afraid of water as say he is in the cartoons. He can't swim. But if he goes fast enough he can run across water (See Seaside Hill in Sonic Generatons). And Sonic has had to deal with some tough Water stages.

What I mean is that Mario can swim and Sonic can't.

Olympic Games is a spin-off so it doesn't even count, I'm talking about the older generation Sonic games.

Just like how Goombas don't have arms and they can still hold baseball bats and gloves! Books according to TTYD, and possibly hammers in Paper Mario.

Yeah I like that video. Because I quite agree with how it'd go. Even if I would prefer Sonic and Mario being friends and not fighting to the death.

Back