SSB4 and Brawl outtakes

It's too late for Brawl (as they already shipped that out, unless you want a recall), but I'd like to see them in the new game.

Minuette said:
It's too late for Brawl (as they already shipped that out, unless you want a recall), but I'd like to see them in the new game.
Well Lion King shows us outtakes NOW so I'm thinking they show us Brawl outtakes on the ssb4 game as a bonus

Outtakes? In a game that could be as serious as Brawl?

I understand in Mario Power Tennis, but seeing outtakes in a probably serious Smash Bros. game would be just....off.

Baby Luigi said:
Outtakes? In a game that could be as serious as Brawl?

I understand in Mario Power Tennis, but seeing outtakes in a probably serious Smash Bros. game would be just....off.
The Spiderman trilogy showed us outtakes and they're pretty damn serious films

Outtakes are a part of film-making. It's not the same as outtakes in a complete fantasy world

Outtakes don't really work well for the Super Smash Bros. series, if you asked me.

supermariofan said:
What's wrong with Brawl having bloopers?
I wouldn't mind it having Bloopers. they'd be great for the water levels.

Outtakes, on the other hand, don't belong in Brawl because it's too serious of a game.

Minuette said:
supermariofan said:

Outtakes, on the other hand, don't belong in Brawl because it's too serious of a game.
It's not THAT serious it has funny moments

supermariofan said:
Minuette said:
supermariofan said:

It's not THAT serious it has funny moments
But it's not silly enough to have outtakes made for it.

Mario Power Tennis' outtakes fit in the game because the cutscenes were silly enough.

Back