Who was the easiest boss in the history of the Marioverse?

well, Bouldergiest Dare Devil run.... I beat him on the first try in co star mode, ANYWAY

WHY HASN'T CLOUD N CANDY MAED UR LIST SNOWSTALKER?

It was simply luck based, since he kept doing his hand slam and leaving his sides wide open.

I'd have to say that Doopliss is the easiest boss ever. I can beat him and all of my traitorous sidekicks without taking damage. :P Plus, it's not like bed sheets and a party hat make you "tough".

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Fracktail.
LOLOL Fracktail is BEYOND easy.
I beat him with 2 health. :P
I'm really bad at the pit of 100 trials.
Uber.

I haven't tried the Pit of 100 Trials in SPM, but I've aced it several times in PMTTYD. I freaked out when I found out there was a boss after I traveled 99 floors; now, it's no sweat. Bobbery is the most effective one to use.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Fracktail.
Uber.

I haven't tried the Pit of 100 Trials in SPM, but I've aced it several times in PMTTYD. I freaked out when I found out there was a boss after I traveled 99 floors; now, it's no sweat. Bobbery is the most effective one to use.

Really? I used Mowz on all the super high def monsters, and then used Goombella on BoneTail

Rosalina Spalko said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Fracktail.
Uber.

Really? I used Mowz on all the super high def monsters, and then used Goombella on BoneTail
Mowz is good for the last 10 floors.

Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Fracktail.
Uber.

I got bored on the tenth floor. :P

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Fracktail.
Uber.

I got bored on the tenth floor. :P
That's because the first 50 floors have lame enemies. :P

Stooben Rooben said:
I'd have to say that Doopliss is the easiest boss ever. I can beat him and all of my traitorous sidekicks without taking damage. :P Plus, it's not like bed sheets and a party hat make you "tough".
I can't agree more.

At least Fracktail you have do hit a weakspot

CnC.... you just eat him on spot :/

Rosalina Spalko said:

All you have to do against Fracktail is Luigi-jump underneath of his antenna, then keep bouncing on it.

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

All you have to do against Fracktail is Luigi-jump underneath of his antenna, then keep bouncing on it.
WTF.
You don't even have Luigi at that time.
Also, I couldn't figure outat first what to do. :(

Free Loader said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

WTF.
You don't even have Luigi at that time.
Also, I couldn't figure outat first what to do. :(
Fracktail was the second tail boss in that game... I thought. :-\ I don't remember the name of the other one either way-
...Wracktail, maybe?
I meant the one at the pit of 100 trials.

OOhhhhh I gotcha, the white/undead Fracktail

I wouldn't know, since I don't have (nor plan) on getting SPM

My vote's still for Cloud and Candy

my vote is for lord crump(paper mario: the thousand-year door), jr.troopa,koopa bros ( we are the koopa bros!!!,we´re the coolest of cool!!!),bowser( super mario bros 3), goomba king(paper mario), shadow mario( a shadow version of mario) and Mr.L ( A.K.A the green thunder)

The very last Bowser in Super Mario Bros. Just the same as the other ones!

Back