What inspired YOUR username?

Cloud 'n Candy said:
Mine came from a Yoshi's Story boss. I thought that this name wouldn't be taken since the game isn't very popular.

Which is a shame, appart for the retarded boss, the game was great.

I have a guide, but no game. LAME!

PLDS said:
Dry Bones said:
PLDS said:
Dry Bones said:
now I get your name! I though it had to do with that video game character Crash.

bandicoot?!?

yeah, that dude. I don't really like him.

nether do i, he's an insult to video games :P

In your face. I love that game series. I also love Spyro.

D00de.

What's up with the Eternal Sonata ads? That game stinks. I read the namual this morning and it really, really looks stupid.

Wayoshi said:
Good question.

I wanted to have "Yoshi" in the name for sure, and not a long name. "Mayoshi" just sounded weird, "Luyoshi" even weirder. "Wayoshi" sounds the best, even though I am not fond of the other character.

Now I'm thinking of "Bowyoshi", "Toyoshi", "Dayoshi"... see how Wayoshi sounds the best?

I thought it was because you liked yoshi an waluigi!

Oh and mine was inspired because yoshi is my fav character and I thought of being super and I was 10 when I made it but i'm 11 now

My pseudonym, "Waffle King", comes from the fact that everybody kept calling me that because my babbeling about waffles.

In Soviet Russia, "Waffle King" calls YOU!!

Smiddle said:
My pseudonym, "Waffle King", comes from the fact that everybody kept calling me that because my babbeling about waffles.

But in America, I slap you for qouting qoute qoutes YOU!

crystalking said:
Crystal king was one of the funnest bosses in paper mario so that's were i got mine

He also had awesome music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf0T7_6h91w

3dejong said:
Smiddle said:

What a relief that this isn't America. For me. For me. Well, the case is, for me, this (which would be "that" or "there" seen from your perspective, but "this", "here" or "this here" from mine), is not the U, S and A, but, a the an some Sweden. Different geography, you know. Really. Waffles. By this, you can probably tell that I don't sleep in geography class. And in Sweden, we're all neutral. I explained that because I don't want to be slapped, since it hurts, and may break blood vessels, and cause inner bleedings, and bleed to death. Also, I don't want to start any political flamewars between teh great mighty Yankenezhia and the tiny IKEAland. Tea?

Whoa, that was quite a lot of off-topic crAp.

Don't tell anybody, but I am known as "supa l33t h4x0r" at the new MarioWiki forums. I used that because I felt so l33t at the moment.

Please don't.

Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
Smiddle said:

What a relief that this isn't America. For me. For me. Well, the case is, for me, this (which would be "that" or "there" seen from your perspective, but "this", "here" or "this here" from mine), is not the U, S and A, but, a the an some Sweden. Different geography, you know. Really. Waffles. By this, you can probably tell that I don't sleep in geography class. And in Sweden, we're all neutral. I explained that because I don't want to be slapped, since it hurts, and may break blood vessels, and cause inner bleedings, and bleed to death. Also, I don't want to start any political flamewars between teh great mighty Yankenezhia and the tiny IKEAland. Tea?

Whoa, that was quite a lot of off-topic crAp.

Don't tell anybody, but I am known as "supa l33t h4x0r" at the new MarioWiki forums. I used that because I felt so l33t at the moment.

Please don't.

Wow. You really are t3h l33t h4x0r.

Even I can't blab that much about nothing.

In Soviet Russia, tea spills on YOU!

Not many know, but I'm really the secret identity of the famed superhero, Dodoman, swooping into the night to bring extinction and flightlessness to evil!

Dodoman said:
Not many know, but I'm really the secret identity of the famed superhero, Dodoman, swooping into the night to bring extinction and flightlessness to evil!

Love your name.

And your personality too.

YAY FOR SARCASAM

That's quite obviously. My fav games are Super Paper Mario and Mario Strikers Charged (Football). At teh moment at least.

Back