What inspired YOUR username?

My love of glitches.

my first time...

I'm a huge fan of Mario, and the time when I created my account was 11 AM. Also, the year was 2011 :)

Is it about time you remove the Henry Clay part.

I like Iggy Koopa, so I chose him, after adding Jr at the end to make it sound like Bowser Jr.

For Xanthium, I was wondering on a list of poisonous plants, and I found Xanthium, along with Bloodroot and Devil's Cherry. I chose Xanthium.

For Comte Niark, I was thinking of Count Bleck, and I took his name in French(although I now have a Millenium Earl thema :P)

i have a long history with the whole aregular thing, so i will explain. when i wanted to join pokemon showdown, i was thinking of ideas for a name. since i am not bad, but not the best around, i chose aregulartrainer. because i am regular. and a trainer. then, i decided to make a youtube channel. again, i had a name with aregular in it. and that goes on and on and on, and then i came on this forum. i decided to do the aregular thing again. the end.

Hobbes said:
Tucayo: Childhood nickname
Hobbes: I love Calvin and Hobbes
Henry Tucayo Clay: Plumber

By coincidence, the office of a plumbing service in my hometown is on a street called "Henry Clay Road".

A dog in animal crossing named biskit gave me a nickname and it was ChillV. I liked the nickname and now I use it as a username.

I think iv'e posted here before, but whatever.

OJ Toad: Orange Juice and Toad
Quäckenbirdt: Name of an item in Team Fortress 2, a favorite game of mine.

Rocker64: My lack of originality when i was younger coupled with my favorite number, 64. The username was first used as "Rocker4238" but i choose to use 64 instead of the random string of 4 numbers that were completely meaningless.

Garrus Vakarian: Character from Mass Effect. One of my favorite characters. It was a decision between Tali and Garrus, and i choose Garrus because he is more badass and Tali's full name is way too long.

Maharaja: I'm part Indian in real life, also I love to travel

Ambassador: Randomly popped into my mind

Princess Daisy inspired my username.

Fawful: Well duh, I'm a Fawful fan.

Lord Spongeful: Fawful possesses Spongebob, creating this character. Randomly wanted to use the name.

This username was next on the list and the last of the A group. Not highly fond of this one since it never appeared in the anime

King Antasma said:
Fawful: Well duh, I'm a Fawful fan.

Lord Spongeful: Fawful possesses Spongebob, creating this character. Randomly wanted to use the name.

King Antasma: In preparation for Dream Team. One website said Antasma was a king, and I thought "King Antasma" had a nice ring to it.

I Love computers and data files: Megabyte and Gigabyte and My Grandfather name is dardery.
Megabyte+Dardery=Megadardery

I think it's obvious what inspired my username. :)
Nintendo Entertainment System Rules. :)

Created a long time ago, 10 years ago, at this forum: http://www.emuglx.org/emuforums/member.php?action=viewpro&member=nesrulz

The Nintendo N64 inspired my username.

Umm... Memory might be a bit foggy but my PSP's "nickname" was "UNWN". That's where "Unknown" came about.

As for "Entity", it was somewhat derived from my custom title "The Lost Soul". There was at one point I was completely lost with my life(still am a bit)... So, yeah...

Back