What inspired YOUR username?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Wandering Shadow is a song I liked from Final Fantasy Legend (that's Makai Toushi SaGa in Japan). I needed a name, so I used that. The best part is that everywhere I go, it's available.

I used to like Stitch, but ever since the Pleakly/gay/crossdresser thing, I've been turned off to it.

Weeeeeelll… it's a bit more than just Paratroopa and Yoshi… but still, heregoes: I was refered to as Technochocolate, the userbox master/the user who won't shut up/the user with two out of 500 useful contributes/ect. http://fanstuff.hrwiki.org/index.php/User:Techno/Old I decided I'd need a doppledanger of my custom character, Thomas, soo… I was playing Super Princess Peach at the time and I wondered if Perry was a human kid or another kind of species kid. I thought about a Yoshi… Perry Yoshi… I thought "wait, what about those Blue Shells that could make you fly in Super Mario World"… I thought of the dark blue Yoshi, but I don't like the dark blue Yoshi, so I chose the cyan Yoshi (which happends to be my favorite)… Para Yoshi… Hmm… I like Paratroopa, too… perfect name!

To sum it up:

Para = Perry/Flying
Yoshi = Cyan Yoshi/Blue Shell

My friends call me "Smidde" because it sounds like my surname.
"Yo, ding dong, ding dong, yo, man, there ain't no darn L in Smidde, ding dong. Yo."
No, I submitted an image to SSBM.DetStar.com, and the admin credited me as "Smiddle". Smiddle sounds better and is easier to pronunce in English. But I still register as "Smidde" in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish sites.
3dejong said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
You're an Uncyclopedian?

3dejong said:
NO. What made ya think that?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Is what users who are uncyclepidic and have problems have.....

oh, I see what made him think that, okay, Smiddle is correct.

:wink:

Meh, I guess I could help get you guys back on topic, but it's more fun when people aren't... :twisted:

Explanation 1: I'm a stumper to figure out. No really, I don't know why I do half the things I do...

Explanation 2: It's not Mario related. No offense to all of the coolio people with Mario names in their names. :lol:

Explanation 3 (the original reason): Stumpers is a game series I was making on PowerPoint years ago, and it's a goal of mine to come out with the "true" sequal to the original... yup, I pulled a Super Mario Sunshine and didn't like the second game... and then got board and it is half done... so... Stumpers II? The true one? Hope it comes!

3dejong said:
And WarioLoaf, same to you. Uncyclopedic. :P

i never said i wasn't.

ask anyone, I am a couple of things:

"SPAMMER" - to Paper Jorge
"GAY , PERV , FATBOY" - Knife
"...." - to Wayoshi
"Retarded" - to everyone on the SMW
and
"Mommy" - to Wario

I knew that. It's Spanish.

Everyone who didn't know that must have their eternal soul fed to me.

And Jorge gets one soul, too, cause you know, it is his name.

Back