Who thinks King K. Rool shoulda been a playable character in Super Smash Brawl?

see subject

• yay

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • nay

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
I sure as hell does I always liked that villain they crap on him. I mean I'm pissed.

When I saw R.O.B on the PC roster, and not K. Rool, I let out a big WTF. He was my most wanted.

K. Rool would look good with a big green sword they oughta try it

Why in God's name would you not want him even if you got to keep all your other precious characters in it? We got Kirbys king. Marios king foe. NOW WHY NOT THE KREMLING KING.

Re: Who thinks King K. Rool shoulda been a playable character in Super Smash Bra

3Dejong said:
He woulda been cool, but ROB... ROB's a nice guy.

Maybe next teim.
ROB sucks. I hate him so much. Moar than Ludwig.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Why in God's name would you not want him even if you got to keep all your other precious characters in it? We got Kirbys king. Marios king foe. NOW WHY NOT THE KREMLING KING.

wut

Whadda u mean 'wut'

Re: Who thinks King K. Rool shoulda been a playable character in Super Smash Bra

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Whadda u mean 'wut'
u n00b

There's DK... and something about Mario, Kirby and DK vs. Bowser and King Dede sounds... INCMPL3TE

SmashBrother said:
Lario said:
There's DK... and something about Mario, Kirby and DK vs. Bowser and King Dede sounds... INCMPL3TE

Yes!
You couldn't have said it better.

He deserved it so much, I can't think of any reason why they didn't include him. :(

HolySnap78 said:
He deserved it so much, I can't think of any reason why they didn't include him. :(

Maybe they could only add one new DK character, and chose Diddy. I know if I had to choose between only Diddy or K. Rool, I would've chosen Diddy.

But yeah, K. Rool should've been in.

No. It should have been Mario, Kirby, Link, and Donkey Kong vs. Bowser, King Dedede, Ganondorf, and King. Rool.

Everyone forgets that Ganondorf is a King too. :(

SmashBrother said:
HolySnap78 said:

Maybe they could only add one new DK character, and chose Diddy. I know if I had to choose between only Diddy or K. Rool, I would've chosen Diddy.

Well K. Rool would have been a lot more powerful that Diddy he'd a been a Heaveyweight which are the characters I speacalize in and I wonder what he would have played like. Has K. Rool ever been seen in a game that Mario is also in?

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
SmashBrother said:
HolySnap78 said:

Well K. Rool would have been a lot more powerful that Diddy he'd a been a Heaveyweight which are the characters I speacalize in and I wonder what he would have played like. Has K. Rool ever been seen in a game that Mario is also in?
King K. Rool has only been mentioned in a few games that Mario's been in. These mentions are normally Donkey Kong or Diddy Kong's character bios, so it doesn't count.

K. Rool didn't have a chance as a playable character, IMO. Diddy and Dixie PWNed him in the decision, anyway, so K. Rool's chances were very slim to begin with. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
SmashBrother said:
HolySnap78 said:

King K. Rool has only been mentioned in a few games that Mario's been in. These mentions are normally Donkey Kong or Diddy Kong's character bios, so it doesn't count.

K. Rool didn't have a chance as a playable character, IMO. Diddy and Dixie PWNed him in the decision, anyway, so K. Rool's chances were very slim to begin with. :-\
WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE JUST PUT THEM ALL IN THERE THEN? WHO GIVES A FLYING :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: ?!!! I'LL KILL THEM PEOPLE WHO MADE THE GAME FOR DISINCLUDING ROOL!!!

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
SmashBrother said:
HolySnap78 said:

WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE JUST PUT THEM ALL IN THERE THEN? WHO GIVES A FLYING :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: ?!!! I'LL KILL THEM PEOPLE WHO MADE THE GAME FOR DISINCLUDING ROOL!!!

I give a flying :bowser:! Who gets into Brawl was a major question that was mainly based on popularity. That's why Lucario got in. Same with Ike. Certain WTF characters (ROB, Game and Watch) excluded, that's it. Popularity. K. Rool phailed in the popularity of who gets in poll.

ChaosNinji said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
SmashBrother said:
HolySnap78 said:

I give a flying :bowser:! Who gets into Brawl was a major question that was mainly based on popularity. That's why Lucario got in. Same with Ike. Certain WTF characters (ROB, Game and Watch) excluded, that's it. Popularity. K. Rool phailed in the popularity of who gets in poll.
Srsly. There couldn't be too many Donkey Kong characters. Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Dixie Kong are more major than King K. Rool. He isn't as popular as the aforementioned three. He had no chance, whatsoever.

King Ashnard was the evil king from Path of Radiance, which Ike was from, but he didn't appear. Fire Emblem's always neglected. In fact, most everything people "know" about fire emblem comes from Super Smash Bros. My friend thought Ike, Marth, and Roy were related somehow... :\ </off-topic>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back