Who thinks King K. Rool shoulda been a playable character in Super Smash Brawl?

see subject

• yay

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • nay

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who thinks King K. Rool shoulda been a playable character in Super Smash Bra

1337Yoshi said:
King Ashnard was the evil king from Path of Radiance, which Ike was from, but he didn't appear. Fire Emblem's always neglected. In fact, most everything people "know" about fire emblem comes from Super Smash Bros. My friend thought Ike, Marth, and Roy were related somehow... :\ </off-topic>
He's not important enough, regardles. :-\

im sure a lot of ppl like rool dont they ??? why cant they put as many characters as they want in the game? its their game! and dont donkey kong characters in the game need a villian? and dixie cant be more pop than k rool. she aint even in the game is she??

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
im sure a lot of ppl like rool dont they ??? why cant they put as many characters as they want in the game? its their game! and dont donkey kong characters in the game need a villian? and dixie cant be more pop than k rool. she aint even in the game is she??
Hackers have found out that Dixie was originally planned to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but she was taken out, along with several other characters, like Toon Zelda, Toon Sheik, and Plusle & Minun. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Hackers have found out that Dixie was originally planned to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but she was taken out, along with several other characters, like Toon Zelda, Toon Sheik, and Plusle & Minun. :-\
Bah, Plusle and Minun are some of the worst Pokémon (but now I like Plusle since I beat up Battle Factory with it, Ariados and Nidorino). Clefairy FTW!

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Bah, Plusle and Minun are some of the worst Pokémon (but now I like Plusle since I beat up Battle Factory with it, Ariados and Nidorino). Clefairy FTW!
Plusle and Minun would've been so weird in Brawl. o_0

Damn you, Nintendo, stop showing off your cutesy Pokémon in Super Smash Bros., and start showing off your more BADASS ones, like Lucario and Charizard! D:<

Master Lucario said:
No. It should have been Mario, Kirby, Link, and Donkey Kong vs. Bowser, King Dedede, Ganondorf, and King. Rool.

Everyone forgets that Ganondorf is a King too. :(
They need villains for all veteran character series! I mean, they gave Bowser, Ganondorf, and Dedede! They needed K. Rool! :(

Re: Who thinks King K. Rool shoulda been a playable character in Super Smash Bra

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

Damn you, Nintendo, stop showing off your cutesy Pokémon in Super Smash Bros., and start showing off your more BADASS ones, like Lucario and Charizard! D:<
SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Expect them to be playable.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

ROTFLMAO!! No Anime/Manga characters. XD

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Rolling on THE floor laughing, you said. :eek:

BTW, is Mew even a friend of Pikachu's?

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Nope. Neither are a lot of the Pokemon you listed. ;)

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

I think they are. And Ash's not a Pokémon. <_<

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

I think they aren't. And Ash's not a Pokémon, so? :-\

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

:P

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!
^^

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!
^^
I'M a pokemon.

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!
^^
I'M a pokemon.
Yes. You're a Nosepass.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!
^^
I'M a pokemon.
Yes. You're a Nosepass.
I'm not a Poke-nerd, and don't know any pokemons. Nosepass? Well, you're a dumbass.

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!
^^
I'M a pokemon.
Yes. You're a Nosepass.
I'm not a Poke-nerd, and don't know any pokemons. Nosepass? Well, you're a dumbass.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/299.shtml

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!
^^
I'M a pokemon.
Yes. You're a Nosepass.
How random. Well, you're a Betobetaa, or that's what it's called in japanese. (good luck searching)

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

SSB4:
Pikachu and his friends:
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marill
Togepi
Plusle
Minun
Eevee
Mew
Pachirisu
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ash

Best comment EVAH!
^^
I'M a pokemon.
Yes. You're a Nosepass.
How random. Well, you're a Betobetaa, or that's what it's called in japanese. (good luck searching)
he is? I don't really like pokemon. anyways, back on topic. King K. Rool (pun, K. Rool = cruel) is not very popular AT ALL! the banjo games are the least popular Nintendo series.

An issue might be K. Rool's size. Ever since his first appearance K. Rool was about 3 times the size of DK, who, in the smash bros games, was made the second largest character around.

scaled.php

[Bad attempt at scaling sprites to size proportions...]

That's pretty huge compared to everybody else. Then again, Olimar somehow got in--

LetaGo said:
An issue might be K. Rool's size. Ever since his first appearance K. Rool was about 3 times the size of DK, who, in the smash bros games, was made the second largest character around.

scaled.php

[Bad attempt at scaling sprites to size proportions...]

That's pretty huge compared to everybody else. Then again, Olimar somehow got in--

They'd make him a little bigger than Dedede or Bowser, I'd guess.

Maybe they'd make Bowser BIGGER...

Note how Bowser's size changes alot? Like in SMG, where he was a GIANT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back