Fused Nintendo series Stages

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
What I mean is, what combinations would you like to see if two Nintendo series had each of their content combined into a stage? I kind of got the idea from watching gameplay of Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale, who is applying this method to their stages.

For example, God of War+Patapon:

Or God of War+Ratchet & Clank:

Also, Jak and Daxter+Hot Shots:

Lastly, LittleBigPlanet+Buzz!:

That should give you a few examples. I would like a Halberd stage with Arwings attacking or Skyworld with Loftwing Riders flying across the field and Possessed Levias attacking from the backround.

Please do Korkiri Forest (the village thing) with lots of Arwings in it

Professor Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Wait a minute, what about Kokiri Forest with loads of Pikmin and Onions invading?

I was referring to this:

Awring_oot.jpg

I'd like the Final Destination stage to change background to show a different series each time it changes.

Baby Luigi said:
Professor Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Wait a minute, what about Kokiri Forest with loads of Pikmin and Onions invading?

I was referring to this:

Awring_oot.jpg
O_O
Now that's just awesome, I never heard of that.

Now what about a Metroid/Star Fox stage like the rumors we've been hearing about them gutting a fusion game. You switch platforms between the Great Fox, Samus' ship, and some unknown planet they land on.

Sanctuary Fortress from Echoes and the Gerudo Pirates' Fortress from Majora's Mask would be interesting.

How about Pokemon's Sky Pillar mixed with Zelda's Ganon's Tower? It'd basically be a dungeon with breakable floors on contact with lava along with Ganondorf's minions and a raging Rayquaza roaming about who attacks you on the stage.

Or Peach's Castle and Zelda's Castle. You can step through paintings, fight/avoid Zelda's guards, and battle invading threats such as Bowser's army or Zant's army.

That second one didn't sound too bad until you mentioned Zant's army. Perhaps replace it with some Moblins or something like that?

Magus said:
That second one didn't sound too bad until you mentioned Zant's army. Perhaps replace it with some Moblins or something like that?
I mention Zant's army because he invaded it in Twilight Princess. But Moblins/Ganon's army is perfectly fine as well.

Professor Mario said:
Magus said:
I mention Zant's army because he invaded it in Twilight Princess. But Moblins/Ganon's army is perfectly fine as well.
Well yeah, Zant's army did walk right into Hyrule Castle's throne room and all, but the army was pretty pathetic all things considered. Ganon's army had quality at least in most installments of the Zelda series.

Magus said:
Professor Mario said:
Magus said:
Well yeah, Zant's army did walk right into Hyrule Castle's throne room and all, but the army was pretty pathetic all things considered. Ganon's army had quality at least in most installments of the Zelda series.
You mean average Bokoblin Joes 1 and 2 with a couple of Archers is better than a huge Shadow Beast? Suuuuuurrrre...

I'm just kidding, I agree with you. I just think that would have been more reminiscent, but now I agree that Ganon's army would probably be better.

When I made a moveset for Sheriff, (the guy from the Nintendo arcade game of the same name) I made his moveset based off of stuff from the game, stereotypical western stuff & stuff from classic Nintendo shooters. I even made his gun look like an NES Zapper! They culd probably do the same thing with his stage.

Back