What is your favorite Mario RPG?

• Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
Just wondering which was the most liked. Mine is Partners in Time. And Super Paper Mario is technically in RPG, as you level up in it. Its in action RPG.

That's a really, really hard one. All of them are great games, but I'd have to choose Super Mario RPG (with all 3 PM games right behind)

For Paper Mario, I'd say TTYD

For Mario and Luigi: I'd go with BIS.

The only one I don't like is Superstar Saga.

I can't really say anything about SMRPG since I've never played it, but it looks all right.

Paper Mario:TTYD
Between Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story with Mario and Luigi
Want to get Super Mario Rpg but have never played it

TTYD, though I haven't played SMRPG or PiT.

I'm going to come clean and say Partners in Time. I don't even have to explain it.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm going to come clean and say Partners in Time. I don't even have to explain it.

THANK YOU. It seems this game has been overshadowed by BIS but maybe I was wrong...

Awesome Koopa said:
Baby Luigi said:

THANK YOU. It seems this game has been overshadowed by BIS but maybe I was wrong...

It is

I'm one of the few people who think Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time is the best Mario & Luigi game, let alone out of all RPG games

Baby Luigi said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Baby Luigi said:

It is

I'm one of the few people who think Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time is the best Mario & Luigi game, let alone out of all RPG games

Its a close second.

1.) Super Paper Mario
2.) M&L PiT
3.) M&L SS (for luigi crossdressing)

I've played all of them beginning to end and I have to say the best one is Superstar Saga, with TTYD right behind it.

Back