E3 2012

E3 is coming up soon, here is the anticipation thread and all. What do you want to see?

I plan on watching it like last year. Anyone else going to watch it? I think it's on the 5th-7th of June.

I hope for a bunch of information on the Wii U, games like Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario 3DS, and Animal Crossing 3DS.

Jeff said:
New Super Mario said:
I hope for a bunch of information on the Wii U, games like Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario 3DS, and Animal Crossing 3DS.

This. Also, some info about Pikmin 3 and the fourth SSB.
Yeah Pikmin 3 is gonna be awesome!

Anyone know when Nintendo is showing?

New Super Mario said:
Jeff said:
New Super Mario said:

This. Also, some info about Pikmin 3 and the fourth SSB.
Yeah Pikmin 3 is gonna be awesome!

Anyone know when Nintendo is showing?

Not yet, info for the schedule will probably come soon, though. SM's got it.

I'm hoping for a bunch of stuff for Fire Emblem: Awakening, along with the games you two mentioned.

I also want to learn about Super Smash Bros. 4, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Paper Mario 3D. I'm also interested in the rumor about Retro developing either a Star Fox game, or a StarFox/Metroid fusion game, which either is said to be revealed at E3. Regardless, a new Star Fox would make me tingle inside. But I think I'm most curious about the little tidbit Miyamoto said about F-Zero perhaps seeing a return on the Wii U over a month ago:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/04/miyamoto_f_zero_could_work_on_wii_u

I don't ask much of Nintendo, but a new F-Zero title would just make my day.

I don't think I'll be able to watch it when it's on, since I'll be busy that day. Hopefully, Nintendo does what it did last year and puts its conference on the Nintendo Channel (though I'd need to figure out some way to watch Sony's, which I do because it's interesting to see how the company's plans for the future compare with Nintendo's, since Microsoft's a joke).

That's all I need to show for Microsoft's current track record.

I'm going to watch Sony though because they usually have a few cool games that I'll never be able to play. But I'm looking forward to also seeing some updated information on Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale. (Please have Crash and Spyro without the Skylanders design in there!)

It'll be nice to see what Sony has planned for the Vita, since I've seen or heard nothing about it for months.

I hope Nintendo will release more on the specs in the Wii U, so that it can rival PS3 and Xbox 360 and future consoles and reach out to more hardcore gamers.

I heard on SpikeTV one day when I was bored and watching it: They said MTV2 of all channels would be showing the Nintendo conference and SpikeTV would too.

New Super Yoshi said:
What I want to see:
More info on Paper Mario 3DS
New Mario Kart game
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Wii U game
New Zelda game
Maybe a F-Zero game
New Warioware game
Pikmin 3

What I don't want to see:
Hotel Mario Modern Version
Hotel Mario 3D
The Greastest game ever: Hotal Mario
Already mentioned in other thread.

From another thread with the same name, yes.

Back