E3 2012: Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario 3D

Are you going to purchase Luigi's Mansion 2 and/or Paper Mario 3D?

• Luigi's Mansion 2

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Paper Mario 3D

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Both

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm looking forward to New Super Mario Bros. 2 instead

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
With E3 coming up and still a whole bunch of confirmed 3DS titles that haven't been released yet, every Mario fan is wondering at least one question. When are these games going to get some updated news and release dates. Nintendo's mouth has been tightly shut about these games for over a year and with only a few gameplay previews now and then that really only give subtle hints of what to expect.

So my question is this, what do you hope will be revealed about these games at E3 and what would you expect and like to see appear in these games yourself?

I want to see more characters for Luigi's Mansion 2 besides Luigi, Toad and King Boo.

For Paper Mario, I'd like to see who the villain will be this time.

I know they'll be 2 great sequeals to 2 great games, and we all know it.

Professor Mario said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I know they'll be 2 great sequeals to 2 great games, and we all know it.
That's pretty much a no-brainer, which is awesome.
Since this is a Mario forum I can't even imagine anything but 'Both' being selected...

Even in a Mario forum, there are still very few opinions that often trample upon these so-called "spin-offs." But for the most part, yes, I agree as well.

I hope the rumour's that LM2 will be released on Wii U are true as I prefer home consoles to handheld but yeah it will totally be awesome withe way.

I loved the first Paper Mario and can't wait for the 4th,I can't wait to see some more party members!

I loved Super Paper Mario (its my favorite paper mario game), and yes i have played them all, and i liked the Pixls, and i saw the crown partner that looks like a pixl and i wonder what it will do....

It kinda looks like Rosalinas crown to me.

Im really getting hyped up for Paper Mario 3DS

But, im more excited for Weegees Mansion 2.

Gardevoir said:
I loved Super Paper Mario (its my favorite paper mario game), and yes i have played them all, and i liked the Pixls, and i saw the crown partner that looks like a pixl and i wonder what it will do....

It kinda looks like Rosalinas crown to me.

Im really getting hyped up for Paper Mario 3DS

But, im more excited for Weegees Mansion 2.
Actually, I think those might be the collectible items you collect each chapter. They usually look shiny and rare like jewels and if you look at this trailer at 0:18, it shows eight crowns in the book's flipping pages.

And since the book in a Paper Mario opening depict a legend of some sort, it likely isn't a coincidence. Besides, crowns seem like a regal-enough item to be collectibles. Also, we already saw a Chain Chomp partner in a beta, so chances are, were getting species partners again. I did like Super Paper Mario though, just the other ones better.

Broly said:
While I am hyped for these, I'm more interested in the new SSB game.
...Of course we would be interested in the new SSB game more. No offense, it's just kind of obvious and we aren't going to receive much info on that, even at E3 due to Sakurai having just started development recently.

Professor Mario said:
Boidoh said:
Well im happy if theres ATLEAST one Pixl.
I wouldn't mind a Pixl, honestly. I just think there's a bit more of a chance they'll stick to the others. I won't mind either way though.

I'd prefer them to stick to non pixls like chain comps,koopas or other species like in the first two.

I'm hoping that LM2 will stick to traditional realistic designs for Portrait/Boss ghosts instead of how simplistic that bookworm boss ghost looks.

Professor Mario said:
I'm hoping that LM2 will stick to traditional realistic designs for Portrait/Boss ghosts instead of how simplistic that bookworm boss ghost looks.

I do hope they at least bass it on the original, some of the normal ghosts shown so far don't look to good.

I want to see Paper Mario 3D the most! If only it was possible to film good quality gameplay on the 3DS Chuggaconroy can do the LP on the 4th paper Mario. Same with LM2 since he did the first. I want to see NSMB2 seems cool and I want new worlds and power ups

YoshiGo99 said:
I want to see Paper Mario 3D the most! If only it was possible to film good quality gameplay on the 3DS Chuggaconroy can do the LP on the 4th paper Mario. Same with LM2 since he did the first. I want to see NSMB2 seems cool and I want new worlds and power ups
You basically summed up my opinion on this whole thing, every single word.

Professor Mario said:
YoshiGo99 said:
You basically summed up my opinion on this whole thing, every single word.

Same here. But i beat a certain person will bash this thread with hate for chugga.

I gotta say. I love Luigi's Mansion 2's new title. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. That's pretty awesome. Don't feel the same way about Paper Mario 3DS' new title but I imagine it will still be a good game

Mario's Super Sticker Collection
On the day of the annual Sticker Fest, Bowser decides to pull a prank and scatters six Royal Stickers across the land. To retrieve these mysterious, magical stickers, which are now stuck onto Bowser and his underlings, Mario sets off on an adventure with Kersti, a sticker fairy, visiting prairies, deserts, forests, snowy mountains and volcanoes around the world.

Features:

Stickers are blended into every aspect of game play. They become your arsenal of items and attacks in traditional Paper Mario action-battles and can even unfold the environment to reveal new areas and ways to progress through the game.

Collect stickers by peeling them off their environment, buying them in shops, or even making your own, and store them in your notebook for later use.

"Paper"-ize the world by flattening it out and then use your stickers to find secret areas and hidden items just about anywhere in the game.

The papercraft setting of the game is really emphasized in 3D, giving you the feeling of peering into and exploring a world comprised of shoebox dioramas.

A cast of colorful characters will keep players laughing at every turn.
I knew that crown entity was one of the essential collectable items! Also, the crown's name is Kersti.
5.jpg

Back