How are you right now?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I have a fever and my throat hurts.

yesterday my legs and feet were weak.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Great as usual.
 

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. I just finished my last day of Middle School and I'll never see most of my teachers ever again.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Fawfulfury65 said:
I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. I just finished my last day of Middle School and I'll never see most of my teachers ever again.
I'm more worried about the fact that I'm not going to see any of my friends ever again.
Which is why I'm actually kinda sad to leave school this year, even though I'm going to an awesome high school.
 

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. I just finished my last day of Middle School and I'll never see most of my teachers ever again.
I'm more worried about the fact that I'm not going to see any of my friends ever again.
Which is why I'm actually kinda sad to leave school this year, even though I'm going to an awesome high school.
Well I'm not as worried about my friends because they're all coming to high school with me. And I'll still be in touch with my younger friends who are still in middle school. But I had a lot of memories in my middle school...

I'm also stunned that I'm in high school now. Wow. I remember being a little kid thinking that it would never happen, since it was so far into the future at that time.
 

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
As always, I am just a bag of emotions.

First off, let me say that I am happy because I got to go to the beach. I was so relaxed and the sound of waves almost soothed me to sleep on the sand. I haven't gone in 7 years. But, why am I not THAT happy you ask? Well, I went by myself. And laid on the sand for a good hour watching people with their family and friends at the beach. This of course made me sad because I don't have anyone to go with [my best friend isn't big on the idea really] and I have a boyfriend who lives 2 states away from me.

This also got me thinking of people I'd WANT to hang out with, but won't because for whatever reason he won't talk to me anymore. So that makes me upset, sad, and angry.

On top of all that, my sister and her boyfriend went to Florida for a week, so I am envious of her. I have never been to Florida, and I have no money to go.

Which brings me to think of how I do not have a job at the moment, and I need money to do fun things anymore.

It's a vicious cycle. Sigh.

Oh and the part of my hand between my thumb and index finger hurts like a MOFO.


tl;dr.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I'm hungry, bored and hot (Temperature not appearance)
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Fawfulfury65 said:
I'm also stunned that I'm in high school now. Wow. I remember being a little kid thinking that it would never happen, since it was so far into the future at that time.
Wait until you graduate. It's even more surreal.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
The fever went away but throat hurt even more and my leg hurts.
 

Scarecrow von Steuben

I'm very friendly.
gutsyGumshoe said:
NintendoQueen said:
and I have a boyfriend who lives 2 states away from me.
I heard long-distance relationships dont work out
I heard that every relationship is different so you really can't tell if it will work out based solely on whether it's long-distance or not
 

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
gutsyGumshoe said:
NintendoQueen said:
and I have a boyfriend who lives 2 states away from me.
I heard long-distance relationships dont work out
It's really hard at times, because I can't just call him up and say "Hey, want to go mini-golfing or bowling today?" [or do whatever].
It's hard. I can't hug him or kiss him or cuddle with him. :\

But it's doable. We Skype often.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm still recuperating from this past weekend, and I'm tired as all get out, but otherwise fine.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I'm good for the most part, just tired and a little dizzy when I stand (Side effect from my meds) and a little paranoid with this phone's autocorrect.
 
Top