Returning stages

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
LET'S ADD TO THE SPECULATION

assuming SSB4 is bringing back some stages from Brawl, which ones would you like to return?

I would like to see Warioware, Mario Circuit, and Luigi's Mansion return.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Brawl
Final Destination
Battlefield
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Pictochat
Smashville
WarioWare
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Stadium 2
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege

Melee
Kongo Jungle
Pokemon Stadium
Great Bay
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Jeff said:
Brawl
Final Destination
Battlefield
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Pictochat
Smashville
WarioWare
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Stadium 2
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege

Melee
Kongo Jungle
Pokemon Stadium
Great Bay
I agree with everything except Delfino Plaza and Battlefield. I'd prefer the Melee version or a new one for the latter, while I'd like a Super Mario Galaxy stage to replace the former.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I like Galaxy but really, I don't see why we can't have keep Delfino Plaza and get a Galaxy stage at the same time.

I really hated Melee's version of Battlefield because of the low gravity. I just found it very annoying.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
I just think that with the abundance of new stages theMArio series might get, we might have to pick one or the other. But if both can get in, that's fine.

As for Melee Battlefield, that's why I liked it so much. Not to mention it just looks much more epic.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Jeff said:
I really hated Melee's version of Battlefield because of the low gravity. I just found it very annoying.
There isn't low gravity in the multiplayer mode of Battlefield in Melee. Only in Adventure and Classic mode.

Anyway, I'm disappointed by the lack of mention of any Super Smash Bros. stages. I mean, I would definitely want to see Hyrule Castle, Saffron City, and Mushroom Kingdom to return.
 

Anser

King Bowser
Super Smash Bros.:

-Mushroom Kingdom
-Saffron City
-Hyrule Castle
-Planet Zebes

Super Smash Bros. Melee:

-Princess Peach's Castle
-Termina
-Fountain of Dreams
-Brinstar Depths

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

-Smashville
-Bridge of Eldin
-Spear Pillar
-Yoshi's Island
 

RandomGuy

Earth Adept
Anser said:
Super Smash Bros.:

-Mushroom Kingdom (NO, WE DON'T NEED MORE 1-1 CLONES)
-Saffron City (Yes because it's more creative)
-Hyrule Castle (Yes OoT representation would be good, as long the Child Timeline and other games get noticed)
-Planet Zebes (I really don't want MORE acid)

Super Smash Bros. Melee:

-Princess Peach's Castle (Yes, unless we get two Galaxy stages. Then Delfino Plaza or this will have to go.)
-Termina (First of all, it's Great Bay. And I'd rather have a Clock Town stage, anyway.)
-Fountain of Dreams (It's better than the Halberd)
-Brinstar Depths (YES)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

-Smashville (Yes because it's the ONLY possible AC stage)
-Bridge of Eldin (Let me think about it)
-Spear Pillar (I want Giratina to interfere along with Team Galactic)
-Yoshi's Island (Read Mushroom Kingdom)
 

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Smash Bros:
-Yoshi's Island
-Kongo Jungle

SSBM:
-Fountain of Dreams
-Mute City (I liked it more than Big Blue)
-Poke Floats
-Fourside
-Onett

SSBB:
-Spear Pillar
-New Pork City
-Distant Planet (Pikmin needs more representation)
-WarioWare Inc
-Luigi's Mansion (or updated seeing as LM2 will be out before the next Smash Bros)

Pretty much anything that's not a Mario Stage since there are trillions of possibilities and some series (Paper Mario and SMG specifically) haven't been touched.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
RandomGuy said:
Super Smash Bros.:

-Mushroom Kingdom (NO, WE DON'T NEED MORE 1-1 CLONES)
Come on, that was the best 1-1 stage in the Super Smash Bros. series. Going through pipe and POW blocks FTW
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Baby Luigi said:
RandomGuy said:
Super Smash Bros.:

-Mushroom Kingdom (NO, WE DON'T NEED MORE 1-1 CLONES)
Come on, that was the best 1-1 stage in the Super Smash Bros. series. Going through pipe and POW blocks FTW
It sure was better than Brawl's, that's for sure.
 

Anser

King Bowser
Super Smash Bros.'s Mushroom Kingdom was not a 1-1 clone, and it was very cool. Please do NOT let Super Smash Bros.'s Kongo Jungle return, I despise that stage. Instead, make Melee's Kongo Jungle return. That stage was awesome. Oh, and Melee's Mute City was cool too.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
How about the return of Spear Pillar, but make it like Castle Siege where you transport to another area after a while. But in this case, it would be the Distortion World and Giratina causes mischief like the other legendaries in Spear Pillar, but here.
 

Anser

King Bowser
Professor Mario said:
How about the return of Spear Pillar, but make it like Castle Siege where you transport to another area after a while. But in this case, it would be the Distortion World and Giratina causes mischief like the other legendaries in Spear Pillar, but here.
Mmm... It's not a bad idea, but I wouldn't like it because it wouldn't be the original stage in its original state.

Also, Kongo Jongle from Super Smash Bros. was already featured in Melee, so it can't be used again.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Anser said:
Professor Mario said:
How about the return of Spear Pillar, but make it like Castle Siege where you transport to another area after a while. But in this case, it would be the Distortion World and Giratina causes mischief like the other legendaries in Spear Pillar, but here.
Mmm... It's not a bad idea, but I wouldn't like it because it wouldn't be the original stage in its original state.

Also, Kongo Jongle from Super Smash Bros. was already featured in Melee, so it can't be used again.
Yeah, but who says that we can't put a new spin on original stages. I wouldn't mind that or them being separate stages altogether.

And why can't Kongo Jungle feature in more than two games? If it's a fan-favorite, then it deserves to get in regardless.
 

Baja

"Grand Master X-Naut 2.0"
Smashville
WarioWare
Final Destination
75m
Luigi's Mansion
 
Top