Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros Brawl

What do you reckon you will like better? Kart or brawl?

• Total voters

ksimp23

Goomba
both fully sick games coming very sooonn. aaaahhhhhh oh yeh its gonna be a good year for the wii! :yoshi:

MKwii pwns!

Brawl. ENOUGH WITH THE RIDGE

I PICK NEITHER MY PICK ITSN'T UP THERE! IT'S LAYING DOWN WITH 0 SUIT SAMUS!!!

Daisy and Rosalina are confirmed. 'Nother reason for MKW. (I should change my proflie. Waluigi Pinball is cooler)

Really? Roselia? That's great news.

Stumpers said:
Really? Roselia? That's great news.
She was removed from the article. :(
And she's called Rosalina. :P

Master Lucario said:
SSBB. And lol Roselia, that's a Pokemon lol.
Dat's rite.

I've heard a rumour about 24 charas in MKW. Some sources say only 18 charas. On the talk page someone says 30 charas...

now that ive got both: brawl. i love mkwii, but the item abuse is absolutely insane. (in a bad way)

MKWii phailed in comparison to MKDS. What're all of you talking about? First off, almost ALL of the karts and Bikes have the same stats for every race class. It doesn't really matter who you choose, as opposed to MKDS' different Karts. Second, as with all MK games, MKWii has INSANE item abuse. I can't tell you how many races I've lost because the other racers get POW blocks or I get the Thundercloud.

Now for a comparison to Brawl. MKWii has less unlockables, less characters, less replayability, less originality, and less courses/stages. HOW is it better? :|

Obviously, I say Brawl.

ChaosNinji said:
MKWii phailed in comparison to MKDS. What're all of you talking about? First off, almost ALL of the karts and Bikes have the same stats for every race class. It doesn't really matter who you choose, as opposed to MKDS' different Karts. Second, as with all MK games, MKWii has INSANE item abuse. I can't tell you how many races I've lost because the other racers get POW blocks or I get the Thundercloud.

Now for a comparison to Brawl. MKWii has less unlockables, less characters, less replayability, less originality, and less courses/stages. HOW is it better? :|

Obviously, I say Brawl.
Quoted For Truth.

And at least Brawl has the option to TURN ITEMS OFF. And it's way more balanced than MKWii. MKWii takes no skill at all. A newborn could win at MKWii. It's that simple.

Master Lucario said:
ChaosNinji said:

Obviously, I say Brawl.
Quoted For Truth.

And at least Brawl has the option to TURN ITEMS OFF. And it's way more balanced than MKWii. MKWii takes no skill at all. A newborn could win at MKWii. It's that simple.

MKW has the option to turn items off, what are you talking about? Have you even TRIED multiplayer?

Despite being a huge Mario Kart fan, I will say that Brawl is the better game. It's going to be just like Melee was on the Cube, the one game I go back to again and again and again. Most games I'll play until the end, then get bored with it, and move on to the next game, maybe go back to it a year or so later. Melee was never like that. Melee was always right next to my Cube and Brawl will always be right next to my Wii. Though Mario Kart is sitting comfy in the Wii where Brawl used to be, Brawl will have the last laugh in the end.

Plus Brawl has a Mario Kart stage, I mean, c'mon, blending the two best franchises ever? How can it possibly lose?

Toadkarter said:
Despite being a huge Mario Kart fan, I will say that Brawl is the better game. It's going to be just like Melee was on the Cube, the one game I go back to again and again and again. Most games I'll play until the end, then get bored with it, and move on to the next game, maybe go back to it a year or so later. Melee was never like that. Melee was always right next to my Cube and Brawl will always be right next to my Wii. Though Mario Kart is sitting comfy in the Wii where Brawl used to be, Brawl will have the last laugh in the end.

Plus Brawl has a Mario Kart stage, I mean, c'mon, blending the two best franchises ever? How can it possibly lose?
And why isn't your name "Toadbrawler" then? (I know, Toad is only one of Peach's moves, but still...

PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:

And why isn't your name "Toadbrawler" then? (I know, Toad is only one of Peach's moves, but still...
Kana? Kana?

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:

Katakana?
Those are Japanese syllables.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:

Katakana?
I said "Kana? Kana?", not "Katakana?". :-\

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:

Katakana?
I said "Katakana?", not "Kana? Kana?". :-\
I did, too.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:

Katakana?
I did, too.
Stop doing that. D:

Besides, do you even know what "Kana" means? :-\

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:

Katakana?
I did, too.
Stop doing that. D:

Besides, do you even know what "Kana" means? :-\
It's the second part of Katakana.

Back