Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros Brawl

What do you reckon you will like better? Kart or brawl?

• Total voters
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:
Despite being a huge Mario Kart fan, I will say that Brawl is the better game. It's going to be just like Melee was on the Cube, the one game I go back to again and again and again. Most games I'll play until the end, then get bored with it, and move on to the next game, maybe go back to it a year or so later. Melee was never like that. Melee was always right next to my Cube and Brawl will always be right next to my Wii. Though Mario Kart is sitting comfy in the Wii where Brawl used to be, Brawl will have the last laugh in the end.

Plus Brawl has a Mario Kart stage, I mean, c'mon, blending the two best franchises ever? How can it possibly lose?
And why isn't your name "Toadbrawler" then? (I know, Toad is only one of Peach's moves, but still...
Katakana?
Those are Japanese syllables.
I said "Katakana?", not "Kana? Kana?". :-\
I did, too.
Stop doing that. D:

Besides, do you even know what "Kana" means? :-\
It's the second part of Katakana.
...It means "I wonder". :-\

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:
Despite being a huge Mario Kart fan, I will say that Brawl is the better game. It's going to be just like Melee was on the Cube, the one game I go back to again and again and again. Most games I'll play until the end, then get bored with it, and move on to the next game, maybe go back to it a year or so later. Melee was never like that. Melee was always right next to my Cube and Brawl will always be right next to my Wii. Though Mario Kart is sitting comfy in the Wii where Brawl used to be, Brawl will have the last laugh in the end.

Plus Brawl has a Mario Kart stage, I mean, c'mon, blending the two best franchises ever? How can it possibly lose?
And why isn't your name "Toadbrawler" then? (I know, Toad is only one of Peach's moves, but still...
Katakana?
I did, too.
Stop doing that. D:

Mind using words people understand? :-\ And staying on topic?

ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:

Katakana?
I did, too.
Stop doing that. D:

Mind using words people understand? :-\ And staying on topic?

Quoted for Truthtiness.

On-Topic: The two games are of a completely different genre, it's like comparating chips and Tomatoes.

However, I think I had more fun with Brawl, so another vote for it, I guess.

Because I made that name for myself way back in the days of Mario Kart 64, before DD, DS or Wii. Meaning, before Brawl. And Mario Kart is still my favorite game series, but Brawl is just an amazing game and I would pick it over MKWii.

Toadkarter said:
Because I made that name for myself way back in the days of Mario Kart 64, before DD, DS or Wii. Meaning, before Brawl. And Mario Kart is still my favorite game series, but Brawl is just an amazing game and I would pick it over MKWii.
Okay.

The Mario Kart series is awesome, but I have to admit that I *cough* never played a SSB game.

PaperStriker said:
Toadkarter said:
Okay.

The Mario Kart series is awesome, but I have to admit that I *cough* never played a SSB game.

Go get Brawl, and play it. It's fucking awesome. It may not look very interesting at first, but it's got lots of depth. Way more depth than MKWii. And it's way more fun.

speaking of mario kart wii i need new brakes for my car

Back